CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

That PUBG event was so boring. I hope battle royal games don't become the next big competitive thing. 80% of each match is irrelevant and nothing is happening. Definitely makes me appreciate Halo where someone is getting shit on every 10 seconds.

This is why I like Fortnite, much shorter games filled with more action. If you get caught in a wide open spot you can out build the person and win. Still can be slow at times but it's MUCH better than pubg.

Also sorry for the double post, but Ninjas team got 13/20 in pubg tourney and lots of people on Twitter are saying he plays fortnite too much #somethingsneverchange

Ninja pulls 10k+ viewers and is has insanely entertaining Fortnite gameplay. IDK why he even bothers with that boring ass game.

Been playing a lot of H2A lately. All I can think about is how big it would have been if were a real Halo title. One that worked flawlessly with new game types, good playlist, a ton of maps, weapon, armor, skin unlocks, events, DLC ect.. The artwork and graphics are really good and its fun to play. Everything about the game feels good. H2A is the best Halo experience we have had in years yet it is like a lost niche of Halo no one talks about. If I remember 343 had a small role in its development. It really shows that a company other than 343 can make a much better Halo game. I hope Halo 6 takes some notes from H2A.  

Not being functional for 5 months will do that to a game, I suppose.

On top of that, there was only a 1 year gap from MCC to H5. So really, this game was functional for about half a year. It's easy to see why it's so forgotten, even though it may have been the last "Halo" experience we'll have.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Yea you can have more fun lol but did you really notice an increase in kills per game? Like the old oddball playlist compared to now. Because in my experience my kills are halved and my assists are doubled.

I was actually thinking of running the numbers on this, looking at assists per game in Team Arena before and after BR patch. Team Arena because I can't use the HCS to compare before and after due to oddball only playlist. 

I was actually thinking of running the numbers on this, looking at assists per game in Team Arena before and after BR patch. Team Arena because I can't use the HCS to compare before and after due to oddball only playlist.

It's worth looking at. I 100% feel like the game is much more team shot oriented now.

He would get 20K+ XP every WZ game he played....

Working at 343 def has its perks...

lol. Taking pride in "grinding better" to a completely pointless virtual rank that literally only rewards you with a lame-ass emblem. SR152 should be a badge of shame.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Been playing a lot of H2A lately. All I can think about is how big it would have been if were a real Halo title. One that worked flawlessly with new game types, good playlist, a ton of maps, weapon, armor, skin unlocks, events, DLC ect.. The artwork and graphics are really good and its fun to play. Everything about the game feels good. H2A is the best Halo experience we have had in years yet it is like a lost niche of Halo no one talks about. If I remember 343 had a small role in its development. It really shows that a company other than 343 can make a much better Halo game. I hope Halo 6 takes some notes from H2A.  

Two things I hate about H2A are the aim-assist and bullet magnetism, only big bad things about it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Two things I hate about H2A are the aim-assist and bullet magnetism, only big bad things about it.

I'll take high aim assist and high magnetism all day if it means no abilities and decent maps. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Two things I hate about all of 343s games are the aim-assist and bullet magnetism

ftfy

• Downvote (-1) 1

Been playing a lot of H2A lately. All I can think about is how big it would have been if were a real Halo title. One that worked flawlessly with new game types, good playlist, a ton of maps, weapon, armor, skin unlocks, events, DLC ect.. The artwork and graphics are really good and its fun to play. Everything about the game feels good. H2A is the best Halo experience we have had in years yet it is like a lost niche of Halo no one talks about. If I remember 343 had a small role in its development. It really shows that a company other than 343 can make a much better Halo game. I hope Halo 6 takes some notes from H2A.

I think h2a is one of the best looking x1 games. It revived competitive halo, and brought in big orgs. The real fuckup was the gap between the end of s2nfinals and the first h5 tourney. Killed all momentum.

And it gave us the GOAT series. (Clg v noble black)

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think h2a is one of the best looking x1 games. It revived competitive halo, and brought in big orgs. The real fuckup was the gap between the end of s2nfinals and the first h5 tourney. Killed all momentum.

And it gave us the GOAT series. (Clg v noble black)

All I remember is that the competition in H2A was so slim and stale that Sudds managed to finish top 8 every time.

H5 and HWC is what revived the comp Halo for me and brought ton of new faces.

All I remember is that the competition in H2A was so slim and stale that Sudds managed to finish top 8 every time.

H5 and HWC is what revived the comp Halo for me and brought ton of new faces.

It was all about the top4 anyway. Still, we went from agls to real production, and organization. Real orgs came in, and old pros came back. Viewership rose as well. H2a was very important.

Not to mention Sudds only got Top 8 3 times. Their teammates those 3 times?

Contra/Devon. Shooter. Frosty.

Sudds weren't the best, but they knew who were good and needed teams.

Also, while teaming with Frosty the team they beat for top 8 was Noble Black(aPG, Maniac, Aries, Arkanum).

Yes, but it just happened again on rig. Couldnt be my xbox because i had no issues on titanfall right before i switched to halo

If you're dropping frames everywhere and other people in the same game aren't dropping frames everywhere, it's your box or your internet.