CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

It's been 28 days since the end of Dreamhack Denver and we still don't even have an idea when the TO will be announced.  This is ridiculous.

They said after thanksgiving.  If I had to guess, I'd say we see it on the 30th, because then 343 can say they had it "out before December"

no.

also moses can you link me with that photo of the UK and US flags on the kids strangling each other?

Y6YcSDN.jpg

i can take out the halo helmet if you want, idk what you want this for

• Upvote (+1) 3

Y6YcSDN.jpg

Please can you take the helmet out?  this has sooooo much potential for general memeage without it lol.

Please can you take the helmet out?  this has sooooo much potential for general memeage without it lol.

here ya go

qIAAAf8.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 5

Am I the only one that loves BR starts? I'm wrecking people like the good ol' days. Maybe I have a super stable connection?

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I just don't like how ppl always seem to get away.

I have the opposite experience. With the magnum everyone always gets away oneshot

• Upvote (+1) 1

I have the opposite experience. With the magnum everyone always gets away oneshot

It's like I'm ever aspect of every game you're the guy that magically has a different experience than everyone.

But hey I'm sure people also get sniped less in this game cuz it's so hard to use.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 2

It's like I'm ever aspect of every game you're the guy that magically has a different experience than everyone.

But hey I'm sure people also get sniped less in this game cuz it's so hard to use.

Maybe I just suck and can't finish kills but I just overall have more fun using the BR.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Maybe I just suck and can't finish kills but I just overall have more fun using the BR.

Yea you can have more fun lol but did you really notice an increase in kills per game? Like the old oddball playlist compared to now. Because in my experience my kills are halved and my assists are doubled.

Yea you can have more fun lol but did you really notice an increase in kills per game? Like the old oddball playlist compared to now. Because in my experience my kills are halved and my assists are doubled.

Maybe his connection is really good and isn’t affected as negativly by switching to a burst gun as the average player? It’s not that crazy for different people to have different experiences especially in online play

• Upvote (+1) 5

Also sorry for the double post, but Ninjas team got 13/20 in pubg tourney and lots of people on Twitter are saying he plays fortnite too much #somethingsneverchange

• Upvote (+1) 7

I think this clip basically sums up ESL's attempt at a Siege LAN.

https://clips.twitch.tv/GentleBlightedBillWutFace

Crowd mic as loud as the analysts, horrible video quality, and broken audio.

Was dying laughing this morning. ESL is such horrible company for games that aren't CSGO, and they are even hated in that community.

Why is that goatee wearing a tuxedo? I haven't payed attention to R6 since year one.

Just got my first Fortnite win, my team mate died pretty early (but still kept the callouts) in the game and I somehow manged to win.

The adrenaline rush was insane.

I choked when I got to top two. Killed my urge to ever play again.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Am I the only one that loves BR starts? I'm wrecking people like the good ol' days. Maybe I have a super stable connection?

Yeah, I've been shitting on everyone. People escape me less for some reason.

I have no excuse for it, but I windmill a lot less

• Upvote (+1) 1

Y6YcSDN.jpg

nah i wanna keep the helmet because of Halo memeage

Just admit you were wrong instead of trying to double down.

After thanksgiving could be anytime this year. How am I wrong?

That PUBG event was so boring. I hope battle royal games don't become the next big competitive thing. 80% of each match is irrelevant and nothing is happening. Definitely makes me appreciate Halo where someone is getting shit on every 10 seconds.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1