i regret posting that pubg link

this is seriously hard to watch, and the production is pretty horrible

please dont hate me simms

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

It is strange they haven't got the individual teams streaming their own POVs like they did last big event. Would help a lot with fans feeling like they're missing action.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I honestly can't tell which of these memes is worse. Is this one of those respond to a horrible meme with a horrible meme posts?

Yeah. I should have just hit him with a WATCHU MEAN WATCHU MEAN.

• Upvote (+1) 2

So after playing a shit ton of Oddball I say this...

The 1 hit beat down kills gotta go.

&

They need to reduce the ball carrier speed.

I'd be open for debate on OHKO melee's but go into custom games and play a 4v4 with reduced carrier speed.

It doesn't work

Every time you make fun of Pubg with its record sales and popularity, Quinn adds a binary rifle on a map 

Being a big casual/streamer game and being a respectable competitive game are two fairly different things. PUBG is one of those.

​And CS:GO semis are on, so why would anyone want to watch "pro" battle royale players sitting in bushes? lmao.

• Downvote (-1) 4

"Is Ninja playing too much Fortnite?" -LG PUBG fans  :simms:

At some point in the future his fans are going to ask if he's playing too much Halo and things will have come full circle. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Played my first match of h5 for the month of November and it felt slllooowww. Think I've been playing to much of the new COD. Also, the BR is terrible in this Oddball playlist.

At some point in the future his fans are going to ask if he's playing too much Halo and things will have come full circle.

Has he played Halo once since quitting?

Has he played Halo once since quitting?

I have no idea. I don't really keep up with Ninja except sometimes when he streams Fortnite.

Why, we here are used to watch much worse streams. It's ok from what I have been watching for 10 mins.
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Does anybody know of any good 4v4 forge maps? I went through forgehub two days ago for like an hour and legit only found one map I thought could work for HCS, it was called Divided. I'd like to see if anything could be put in for the future.

Did they say they can use forge maps now ? Or you doing this from your own initiative ?

Totally off topic.....

But my Xbox has been randomly turning on by itself recently. No voice commands activated and nothing is near the power button.

Any explanation?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Local server makes forge maps much easier to use, but mostly my own initiative.

You'll probably have to end up asking the halo reddit about forge shit tbh

• 50k+ viewers on the English stream every game, probably peaks somewhat more.
  • Teams at the event: TSM, Liquid, Noble, Luminosity, Alliance, Cloud9, FaZe, NiP, Penta Sports, EG, tempo storm, method, *aAa* (Optic did not qualify)
  • Already a strong EU / NA / encroaching Asian scenes.
  • Have already got Halos peak numbers well and truly beat in its short time as an esport having spent a fraction of the money.

All this in spite of the fact that their viewer experience is currently shit. Everything you are currently seeing for PUBG is guaranteed to improve.

Feels Halo man.</p>

Not to mention the game is technically still in beta.
  • Upvote (+1) 4

my biggest concern for PUBG as an esport is that a newer+better BR game is gonna come out and steal it's player base

they will eventually figure out how to make a 100 player BR a digestible viewing experience

• Upvote (+1) 2

Some AAA studio is going to come out with a Battle Royale game that will destroy PUBG.

Bluehole is too small of a studio to maintain the game and its completely filled with hackers, bugs and optimization issues. The entire game is built on shit code and Unreal Engine art.

I have almost 400 hours played. Its a fun game, its not a good game.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You're all pretending like PUBG isn't trying to cash in as fast as possible knowing the next battle royale game is going to topple them. 

• Upvote (+1) 7