CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

It was in the other playlist. If that's the ONE map they decided to remove then........nvm that sounds about right.

Ahhhhhhhhgggg.

I'm hoping they just already decided that Truth is included

so i complained about the "anniversary" playlist having h5 settings and check this burritoweek dude response

people were talking about the H1 pistol being aids if there was no thrust and shit, so I said why not change the pistol instead of the gameplay

440683d32c5c3cf9a262e17ad4d8b967.png

https://www.reddit.com/r/halo/comments/7dmul9/it_sucks_that_the_anniversary_playlist_has_h5/

I wonder if that's burritosenor

Vetoed’s take on BR v. Magnum start.

i buy it. i have trash tier internet and cant fucking kill anyone with the new BR. i'm not one to throw a fit over what i deem to be a "343 mistake", but i'm done with halo 5 if this becomes the new spawning weapon.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Vetoed’s take on BR v. Magnum start.

I believe this is what has been happening to me. I started to record clips I didn't understand after I complained about it yesterday and then play them in slow motion on my desktop and basically my second/third bullet often just disappears into the air despite my aim being fully on the other player. It sucks but its wild how I don't really lag on any other game and this hardly ever happens when playing with magnum starts but something about this BR and my internet does not work together. Its also pretty bad that I had to check in that way because the visual feedback is a little poor if you aren't counting hitmarkers mid gunfight aside from obvious misses

• Upvote (+1) 1

Mercy hasn't been given a fair weapon/powerup layout or gametype honestly.

Yes it has and the map still blows. It's nade city because of the hallways and the sightlines suck ass. It's just not a good map.
  • Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Everyone's expecting MLG to be the new TO but it's going to be AGL and worlds is going to be held in Ske7ch's basement. Quote me. 

Everyone's expecting MLG to be the new TO but it's going to be AGL and worlds is going to be held in Ske7ch's basement. Quote me. 

Actually, 

I am the TO.

Sorry guys, you're all gonna have to come to rainy Wales to watch the HWC in my bedroom in East Cardiff.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Another example of why we shouldn't blindly follow pros

Lmao. At least he is firmly on the Pistol-starts train I guess.

I've been out of the loop for awhile, do we know anything about if Ola was dropped? or he left on his own?

Left on his own, according to Snipedown.

The H2 BR is the easiest fucking rifle in the game by a MILE. If we are even considering starting with it then this entire BR nerf was a fucking waste and we might as well revert it back because even then the H2 BR is still easier than it. That would absolutely be the worst idea for a starting weapon.

God why does 343 make this so complicated? Pistol only with no rifles and just lower the magnetism. Nerf some other niche weapons (make BPR actually skillful) and shit like that. That's it.

• Upvote (+1) 7

tumblr_m5h5qbqxTE1qabfx1o5_250.gif

I honestly can't tell which of these memes is worse. Is this one of those respond to a horrible meme with a horrible meme posts?

Actually,

I am the TO.

Sorry guys, you're all gonna have to come to rainy Wales to watch the HWC in my bedroom in East Cardiff.

Get on the train to Aber, mate. Beach LAN for real!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Nerf some other niche weapons (make BPR actually skillful) and shit like that. That's it.

Sounds too convenient, let's just make weapons shoot like max bloom Reach 1.0 DMRs instead.
  • Upvote (+1) 2