CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

If my family listens to my list, I’ll be getting all the pieces to build my first gaming PC. No One X for me.

Smart, my gaming PC is the best money I've ever spent

• Upvote (+1) 2

If my family listens to my list, I’ll be getting all the pieces to build my first gaming PC. No One X for me.

much better value than the Xbox one X imo. I built my PC last christmas and I use it for everything. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why are they replacing the only playable playlist. With a BR start oddball test playlist.

.... Because that's the exact audience that is going to be effected most by the changes and who they need to get feedback from....  Feedback won't be accurate if its a new playlist and the ranks are all over the place either.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Not really trying to bash the HCS people but finding out where venues and events are at the last second should be trademarked by them. This time in particular could be for what you're saying but it isn't like this isn't how it normally goes down no matter who they're working with. Its always a nice surprise when they hit people up with the venue location far enough in advance to not cause people trouble

Yeah, rereading my post it came off excuse-ish for 343, but I truly think that they do not handle venue booking.

Remember when we had Timo talking to us about the venue? It was in ESL's ball court, and they dropped it.

So I think that there's probably a lot of talking to make sure we don't end up in the same situation as in the past.

.... Because that's the exact audience that is going to be effected most by the changes and who they need to get feedback from.... Feedback won't be accurate if its a new playlist and the ranks are all over the place either.

So they are forcing us to either play the Br start shit or don’t play at all.
  • Downvote (-1) 1

They're replacing the HCS playlist with a HWC Oddball preview one for a while soon, so seems like we're getting Oddball, but while Oddball is up for testing you can't play other HCS modes in matchmaking.

is this fucking real?

• Downvote (-1) 3

is this fucking real?

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/raising-xpectations

The HCS playlist will transition into an HaloWC Oddball Preview playlist, featuring a slate of competitive Oddball maps. These playspaces will give players a chance to try out Oddball in a new way as a potential addition to the HCS and HaloWC lineup. HaloWC Oddball Preview will feature Battle Rifle and Gunfighter Magnum starts using current HCS settings, and will be initially tested on Plaza, Eden, Overgrowth, Empire, The Rig, Truth, and Mercy.

Am I the only one who doesn't mind going experimental for a bit?

We just had the HCS season button-up, and we've got a significant amount of sandbox changes that were made. Why wouldn't you want to test some of these things in a more competitive setting?

I don't get you guys.

Because some us only play the HCS playlist and they are removing it for some weird BR start bullshit.
  • Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Because some us only play the HCS playlist and they are removing it for some weird BR start bullshit.

that's HCS now....

you want the old HCS playlist and settings, and unless you have a time machine you're SOL

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'm looking forward to ranked oddball.. HCS playlist is boring me.

The BR is starting to grow on me. But I'm not looking forward to gunfighter

• Upvote (+1) 1

Am I the only one who doesn't mind going experimental for a bit?

We just had the HCS season button-up, and we've got a significant amount of sandbox changes that were made. Why wouldn't you want to test some of these things in a more competitive setting?

I don't get you guys.

No, most people don't mind especially if it means we get a new gametype in HCS.  BR starts might suck (i fail to see how it could be better than magnum) but we should give it a fair shake first.

So they are forcing us to either play the Br start shit or don’t play at all.

For the love of christ, so don't play. we wont miss you. Don't play a playlist that has settings that you have never played before because somehow you already know it sucks. for the record, you might be right.  Theoretically in my head the magnum is better.  But i'm going to try it then bitch if it blows. Making that judgement now is fucking ridiculous

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I tend to forget that most of you guys don’t actually play the game. So it makes sense for you guys that they replace our only playlist. Is like saying in h3 that they are replacing MLG playlists with some random assault playlist with AR starts.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 4

I tend to forget that most of you guys don’t actually play the game. So it makes sense for you guys that they replace our only playlist. Is like saying in h3 that they are replacing MLG playlists with some random assault playlist with AR starts.

This is not what is happening at all.... chillax man. Lots of people here still play this game.  I just played it this morning.

I want HCS to improve, which means oddball.  And we get to give feedback on the new starting loadout and if it sucks, push to get it back to Magnums.  If they are dead set on BR starts, its going to happen anyway so you are losing what, a week of magnum starts? 2 at the most?

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1