CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

RIGGED :kappa:

i didn't win btw but it was crazy awesome to be included

I blame the casual fans.

Drunk Maniac, easily one of the best moments from these awards!

I guess he didn't know he'd be accepting until 20 minutes before he went on stage, lol.

Maniac just accepted an award on behalf of Formal at the esports awards while fucking S M A S H E D

edit: video

b23112d22fad9509223a744941b01ffe--simpso

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm saying your definition is different from the definition the industry is using when they design these pay schemes.

What is this based on? You must have some sort of article, panel, quote, etc to state this with such certainty.

Maniac just accepted an award on behalf of Formal at the esports awards while fucking S M A S H E D

edit: video

The Doc was absolutely smashed as well hahahah

Rip Moses only the truest unsung heroes stay unsung.

Thooorin on point as per usual:

• Upvote (+1) 7

In all honesty, I dont mind the REQ packs.

The only thing which needs to change about them is to remove the emblems. Emblems should always be a main part of a game, not to mention that they dilute the REQ pool to force people to buy more.

Although on the other hand it would be cool if Halo was the only AAA that doesnt do microtransactions.

• Upvote (+1) 5

In all honesty, I dont mind the REQ packs.

The only thing which needs to change about them is to remove the emblems. Emblems should always be a main part of a game, not to mention that they dilute the REQ pool to force people to buy more.

Although on the other hand it would be cool if Halo was the only AAA that doesnt do microtransactions.

My main problem with them is that they're the only way to get stuff. Loot boxes are bearable in games like Overwatch, because at the very least you're able to save up currency on things you really want. It mat take time if you want an event legendary, but you can do it. In Halo 5 the only way to get something is to hope you get it out of a box, and if you don't get lucky, too bad, better buy some gold boxes and keep trying. RNG shouldn't be the only way to get the things you want.

Halo5 reqs are a ton more consumer friendly than other games. You can get evverything from in game currency, and it doesnt take long at all to earn req points.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Man whoever is cutting onions in here needs to stop.

There was an article on ESPN about Doc last week, he mentioned how his roots started in Halo 2 which was pretty cool. 

thats not a rarity dude. SO many shooter pros started in Halo, possibly all of them to an extent!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Damn those teams are pretty sick. That new Liquid seems like THE next threat. Got a clip from the stream?

He was talking about it over the course of an hour. I didn't clip anything sorry.

it's so sad going on twitch for the past few weeks and seeing Halo being absolutely dead apart from late night 8s.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Imagine  if Halo didnt go to shit after 3, and all these players & Esports personalities  who grew up loving CE H2 & H3 actually stayed with Halo.

Halo has gotten slowly worse as far as competitive viability over time until the trend reversed starting with H2A. H2 is a possible exception to this since it did a lot of things better than H1, namely 4s, FFA, and its mechanical skill ceiling. I can only hope 343 can parse the feedback asking for a classic Halo game correctly and we don't end up with H6: The Return of Massive Spread and Floaty/Slippery Movment. There are things that modern Halo games do better and I can already see 343 going back on some of these things in the name of a more "classic" feel.

As much as I like having the movement skill gap that advanced movement provides, I'd love to see a Halo resurgence like CoD is going through right now, and if things like Sprint/Charge/Slide/Ground Pound/Clamber have to go for that to happen, I'm on board. I still kinda hope we can keep thrust or at least stabilize, though.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The Reddit backlash worked, Battlefront 2 heroes are being reduced from 60k credits to 15k: https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/starwars/battlefront/battlefront-2/news/swbfii-changes-launch?utm_campaign=swbf2_hd_ww_ic_soco_twt_swbfii-launchchangesblog-tw&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&cid=41287&ts=1510608728561

Not exactly surprised, they had literally no option but to do this, but still, it's good

step 1 and 2 completed ay call me confucius

Ot16PI6.png

You guys should read this. Dalahi Lama might be right.

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsBattlefront/comments/7cji8a/i_work_in_electronic_media_pr_ill_tell_you_what/

• Upvote (+1) 2

I kinda like stabilize. I hate that it’s tied to zoom. Get rid of all the other Spartan Abilities, and you could leverage stabilize into some cool movement w/o breaking the sandbox.