CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Halo 6 is not next year lol 2 more years minimum

Quickly excommunicated Insider trading!!!  Reported.

My rent is $420(this is not a pun) a month for 1 bedroom, 1 bath.

Mines $1420... for the same.  I'm doing something wrong.

Is anyone watching Snipedown play BR 8s ?. Lol not a single perfect in 2 games hahaha is it even posible to land 12 consecutive bullets on a moving target ?

Sounds really competitive. Like H3.
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

how does fortnite run on the one X? 1080 60fps?

if so i'm gonna buy 1 asap

This is just an excuse to play better version of H5 and MCC, just admit it.

• Upvote (+1) 3

how does fortnite run on the one X? 1080 60fps?

if so i'm gonna buy 1 asap

From what I’ve seen you can uncap the frame rate in the settings, so yes. They are releasing a bigger patch for it soon as well.

The X is worth, no shill.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Why would they randomly switch to a 4 year cycle after doing a 3 year one for 15 years?

its not random.  Remember how incomplete Halo 5 was when it came out?

BPR is the bigger problem in that scenario, but still absurd nonetheless.

Nah. well, yeah BPR is a problem too but... he is doing it with 3 pistol shots + AR, 2 bolshot shots, etc.  Ridiculously easy headshot kills.

From what I’ve seen you can uncap the frame rate in the settings, so yes. They are releasing a bigger patch for it soon as well.

The X is worth, no shill.

sweet, i love how that game plays on a controller and it looks really sexy on my pc

i can't wait to get 50 bucks for my xbox one when i trade it in!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Aside from the slightly faster draw time what's really the difference between stripping shields then switching to a BR to do the exact same thing?

My issue has mostly to do with how easily and quickly the brute plasma rifle breaks the shields. I also think the AR is a little too effective at cleaning up kills. In case you haven't seen this yet:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why would they randomly switch to a 4 year cycle after doing a 3 year one for 15 years?

three ......      four......      three......

Halo : Battle Royale confirmed 2019 + 3 = 2022

As a fan of OpTic i can confirm that watching them shit on teams is in fact, not boring. Not for me anyway.

Didnt optic lose the last few events?

sweet, i love how that game plays on a controller and it looks really sexy on my pc

Who does the $50 trade in offer?

not sure if you're joking but you can definitely sell an XB1 on Amazon or Ebay for quite a bit more than that ...?

This highlights more how broken the BPR is than anything else.

Imagine if the BPR and Storm Rifle didn't actually track/curve to opponents like they do in this game, though.  Wouldn't that be pretty awesome?  If you actually had to lead your opponents, so their strafing actually nerfed your damage?  A shame that doesn't happen, and so plasma autos just literally destroy anything.

The AR is pretty fucking lulz with the doubled headshot damage though.

• Upvote (+1) 4

My issue has mostly to do with how easily and quickly the brute plasma rifle breaks the shields. I also think the AR is a little too effective at cleaning up kills. In case you haven't seen this yet:

I've seen it. It could have been done pre-patch too; headshots to kill pre-patch was 3, and now it's 2. The RoF tweak between the two bullets is small but according to the patch notes the magnetism to the head has been cut by 99% from what it was.

Plasma projectile magnetism and the AR's draw time are the biggest enablers of this kind of play.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Who does the $50 trade in offer?

not sure if you're joking but you can definitely sell an XB1 on Amazon or Ebay for quite a bit more than that ...?

yeah i was just joking, i have no idea what i'll get for it

apparently gamestop gives you $70 trade in ($56 cash) for a 500gb xbox one

I've seen it. It could have been done pre-patch too; headshots to kill pre-patch was 3, and now it's 2. The RoF tweak between the two bullets is small but according to the patch notes the magnetism to the head has been cut by 99% from what it was.

Plasma projectile magnetism and the AR's draw time are the biggest enablers of this kind of play.

This is the type of objective analysis I love to see.

I think the headshot multiplier needs to be toned down. The AR's lower damage feels better, otherwise.

But now it's even easier. The AR is more accurate, has a faster fire rate, and does more damage. You can hit someone with 2 shots in the head with the AR a lot faster than you could 3 with the old AR

• Upvote (+1) 1

You never know, I kinda prefer the Bethesda / Fallout 4 route of announcing at E3 and releasing in the Fall. Look at what happened to Halo 5 and poncho chief. Nothing came from it and was announced really early.

Bethesda is way more popular than the entire Halo franchise though. When Bethesda announces a game a couple of months before launch they have the comfort of knowing that they won't have to market as heavily to new fans as opposed to returning/current fans which is the primary reason as to why they make announcements on a short timeline. 343 on the other hand NEED to desperately market to their returning/current fans (which are slowly diminishing) as well as bring in new fans and that will require at least a year's worth of promotion. If Halo 6's first announcement of any sorts is at E3 2018 and has a launch date set for the Fall of 2018 then i'm positive that we will witness the worst Halo launch in terms of sales.

Since 343 is running the ship i'd prefer to wait until the end of 2019 because history has proven that they are experts in botching their games' launches and delivering unfinished products. 343 will suffer in so many fronts, especially esports, if they go towards this route but i'd much rather play a game that's 100% ready than a game that's 65% ready.