CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I see where you're coming from there. And ya the whole "OG can't win without ARs" was fucking ********.

As a not-Optic fan, it makes me so happy that shit got on your nerves.

How can we even say that Optic is the best team when they haven't won anymore auto/radarless tournaments than NV or Splyce????

• Downvote (-1) 4

How can we even say that Optic is the best team when they haven't won anymore auto/radarless tournaments than NV or Splyce????

Their worst finish is second. How about NV and Splyce?

• Upvote (+1) 9

ok so why the fuck is reducing AA/mag not the solution to this problem?

It is lmao. But that was what we told them to do to the BR too, but they did more for whatever reason.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Can't wait to pick up the flag now and stat whore in the other team's base with flagnum.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Ninja just discussed how him streaming Halo has severely held him back on Twitch, and he feels like he could have been a top streamer by now had he given up Halo earlier.

Nothing we didn't already know I guess.

Also, please take all irrelevant H5 discussion and weapons balance discussion to the H5 General Discussion thread, thank you.

Honestly he probably would be. His high energy shtick really isn't for me, but the guy's like a magnet for viewers. And he's fucking ridiculous at Fortnite. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Also, please take all irrelevant H5 discussion and weapons balance discussion to the H5 General Discussion thread, thank you.

Alright. Sorry man.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ninja just discussed how him streaming Halo has severely held him back on Twitch, and he feels like he could have been a top streamer by now had he given up Halo earlier.

Why are you watching this

• Upvote (+1) 3

WATCHING Halo 5 BR starts I find more enjoyable than Mangum starts.

PLAYING I think I prefer magnums.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Is anyone watching Snipedown play BR 8s ?. Lol not a single perfect in 2 games hahaha is it even posible to land 12 consecutive bullets on a moving target ?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Is anyone watching Snipedown play BR 8s ?. Lol not a single perfect in 2 games hahaha is it even posible to land 12 consecutive bullets on a moving target ?

You just gotta learn to lead your shots, man.

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Wtf is this game...

https://clips.twitch.tv/NaiveCrowdedTeaAsianGlow

hit detection has been absolute trash since the last update too. which is saying something, 'cause it wasn't even good before.

That's not hit detection, that's the br. Camo guy hit 3 shots, eric hit almost 2 or something so the camo guy got red bar health(might make a video on it). Chillax amigos :v

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Well...he isn't wrong. I wouldn't say Halo completely hindered his growth, but I think he would have been much better off if he quit after Halo 4. Not many saw the failure of MCC coming and 343's poor management of the HCS.

Wtf is this game...

https://clips.twitch.tv/NaiveCrowdedTeaAsianGlow

hit detection has been absolute trash since the last update too. which is saying something, 'cause it wasn't even good before.

Agree with general point, hit detection gets worse every update, it's a part of why I don't play anymore. But Snipedown meleed after the first bullet of his third shot (and, I believe, may have missed a bullet in the second shot) therefore his shot didnt complete and the other guy had more damage on Snipedown.

It is the opposite of boring to use. What is boring is spawning and then being crossmapped 3 times in a row by the magnum.

Are we back to the propaganda now?