FREE AUGUST TOURNAMENTS 

APEX LEGENDSROCKET LEAGUE

CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I hate to sound like some old boring man, but renters insurance should be an absolute must. You get your shit replaced if it is stolen/destroyed. They cover usually atleast 50-100k in liability if you do something really stupid and find yourself faced with a lawsuit, and unless you live in a really bad part of DC/Detroit/Baltimore/Chicago etc, it usually runs at about 10$/month.

Bless you sir. I didn't want to be that guy so I'm glad you did. Tenant/renters insurance is key. Not sure if it's the same in the US but in Canada if you get belongings stolen out of your car it's covered under your home/tenant insurance. Also covers your belongings when temporarily removed anywhere in the world so if your laptop gets stolen while on vacation you can have it replaced. Insurance is a major key and it's sooo cheap @@Noodle.

• Upvote (+1) 1

How much do you pay for internet?

Imma hijack this because Australias internet infrastructure sucks dong. Pay 85 a month for uncapped but only 25 down and 5 up which is on offpeak hours and ill be lucky to get that. Telstra (has practically the monopoly down here) will charge almost 130 a month for the same deal.

Id assume Shekkles doesnt live in a small village 5 hours away from any major city though.

Imma hijack this because Australias internet infrastructure sucks dong. Pay 85 a month for uncapped but only 25 down and 5 up which is on offpeak hours and ill be lucky to get that. Telstra (has practically the monopoly down here) will charge almost 130 a month for the same deal.

Id assume Shekkles doesnt live in a small village 5 hours away from any major city though.

Moving this weekend and my new area has fiber availability. $70/month for 1000 mbps down.

• Upvote (+1) 1

How much do you pay for internet?

$100 p/m for 100/40 including my mobile phone. I get 500GB of downloads but I don't even come close to reaching it, never been much of a downloader. I can get unlimited downloads for an extra $15 but it's not available in my area yet until they finished the backend upgrade to cater for increase traffic.

I got NBN in March and I'm living the "I have actual internet" life now. I live quite close to the city now yes.

I'm paying $99 a month for 100 down / 40 up. NBN but it's FTTN so I get around 60 down and 30 up due to distance. I would gladly pay them to connect me up via FTTP but it's not going to happen. I'm really happy I moved to the ISP I'm on now rather than sticking with iinet (TPG buying them out was a horrible move for customers).

Hopefully my next move will be to a place with FTTP but for now it's nice to be able to download game updates without having to leave them overnight.

I'm paying $99 a month for 100 down / 40 up. NBN but it's FTTN so I get around 60 down and 30 up due to distance. I would gladly pay them to connect me up via FTTP but it's not going to happen. I'm really happy I moved to the ISP I'm on now rather than sticking with iinet (TPG buying them out was a horrible move for customers).

Hopefully my next move will be to a place with FTTP but for now it's nice to be able to download game updates without having to leave them overnight.

Some residences will be getting upgrades to FTTC with the intention of having all upgraded.

Almost as if they should have been doing that the entire time...

Whist it's not great, it's better than what happened in the US.

Memes , Gifs, Rent and then.... and only then.... Halo talk. This is why I come to this forum everyday.  :ace:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Memes , Gifs, Rent and then.... and only then.... Halo talk. This is why I come to this forum everyday.  :ace:

They better announce something big for Halo at E3 because @@GrimBrother One will start talking about how much 343 pays to rent their offices at this rate.

• Upvote (+1) 5

C'mon bruh, I'm here repping Edmond, Oklahoma. but for the Halo scene.... Idk if that even exists

lmao well shit. Glad Im not alone. 

Midwest City represent

• Upvote (+1) 1

Neighbor is streaming MCC right now and is discussing playing competitively again! :) :) :) :)

• Upvote (+1) 3

Neighbor is streaming MCC right now and is discussing playing competitively again! :) :) :) :)

Right we got the token Halo mention for the page, back to rent/internet/literally anything else discussion.

Moving this weekend and my new area has fiber availability. $70/month for 1000 mbps down.

The dream.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Top 5 video ever right here

Still absolute fucking glory  :ace:  :ace:  :ace:

I'm still subbed to Kampy on twitch, can't bring myself to end it..

I'm relocating for work and searching for my own place to live for the first time in my life. I've always lived in an undergrad/grad school dorm or with my parents and never really paid attention to those posts before but now I actually am interested in what everyone pays for rent, how many square feet they get, what their utilities bills look like, etc.

Okay so looking at all these rent prices and I've never wanted to move to the US more than now. Live in Dublin, Ireland. Average rent price is the equivalent of 3000 dollars before any bills or expenses. Feelsreallyreallybadman

• Upvote (+1) 2

I really hope Neighbor gets to start competing again as soon as possible and doesn't get stopped by some bullshit rule   

Rent soon to be £630 + utilities around £200 for a 2 bed/2 bathroom flat in Hampshire, England.

• Upvote (+1) 1

$70 a month for 250 down / 25 up

That's a lot, I could get 1000/100 for that price.

Edit: I should say with no data cap.

Team Huntsville:

TiberiusAudley, SacUsa, HoesCallMeBrian, need 4th for unannounced HCS events. :^)

ME! I also live in Huntsville. Just sold my house in Harvest... now renting a 2 bed 2 bath 1100 sq ft apartment in Providence... $1160 a month. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Roughly $1000, 3ba, 3-4br (depending on the way you'd like to configure it, even 5), 1.25 acres out in the corn fields of Maine. 30/5 interwebs for 60 bucks a month.

Also, Biblical Studies major here, the Greek backs up Grim's point about Colossians 3:12 while Multi's exegesis is a bit weak at best. Oddly enough, it does show up in all of my copies.

Halo. Ninja. Forge maps. HCS.

Am I caught up on all of the off-topic chatter now?

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

100/10 for $60

FUCK YEAH 'Merica. 

With net neutrality dead, pretty soon its going to be CHEAPER!!!

for the base, $50 'Enable Internet' Package.  Then $15 for the "Streaming Services" package (Netflix, Hulu, etc) OR $5 for the ISPs far-inferior home-grown service, $10 for the "Gaming" package, $5 for the "Streaming Sites" package (YouTube, Twitch),$7 for the "External Sites" package, $30 for the "VPN Passthrough" package. $20 for the "Don't sell my browsing history or personal information to 3rd parties" package.

• Upvote (+1) 5