CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I'm in Huntsville too. $765/month for 2 bed, 2 bath 1072 sq.ft.

Team Huntsville:

TiberiusAudley, SacUsa, HoesCallMeBrian, need 4th for unannounced HCS events. :^)

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm relocating for work and searching for my own place to live for the first time in my life. I've always lived in an undergrad/grad school dorm or with my parents and never really paid attention to those posts before but now I actually am interested in what everyone pays for rent, how many square feet they get, what their utilities bills look like, etc.

Bellevue, WA

3 bedroom 2 bath apartment

~1200 sq. ft. 

Rent ~$3000

Utilities ~ $400

Don't move here. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Actual DC 2300 month 1 bed room. You guys live the dream..

yeah VA is nowhere near as bad as dc proper. yall got awful rent and awful drivers. i avoid that place at all costs if possible

Team Huntsville:

TiberiusAudley, SacUsa, HoesCallMeBrian, need 4th for unannounced HCS events. :^)

i'd relocate for that

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'm in Huntsville too. $765/month for 2 bed, 2 bath 1072 sq.ft.

Dude you're soon going to double your post count from before worlds at this rate, glad to see you around.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

yeah VA is nowhere near as bad as dc proper. yall got awful rent and awful drivers. i avoid that place at all costs if possible

Not even joking as I was reading this on my phone a driver literally ran a red light across the street.

Team Huntsville:

I live in Muscle Shoals, about an hour from Huntsville.  Go team Alabama!

• Upvote (+1) 1

I lived close to Huntsville and was paying $800 total for 1b1b, no washer/dryer or dishwasher. I was working 60hrs a week at a good job and still paycheck to paycheck.

ROLL TIDE

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I had no idea there were so many Team Beyond members in Alabama.  What a time to be alive.

• Upvote (+1) 7

I spent a lot of time in Alabama growing up... northern Alabama is unexpectedly gorgeous. In highschool I used to spend summers working for a friend's Dad who owned a construction company that built lake houses on Lake Martin in Dadeville, AL. That lake is just as beautiful to me as anywhere in the world (that I've been to at least). 

It's cool seeing cities in the south like Hunstville and Nashville, TN growing the way they are. Plenty of tech jobs in the south between Atlanta, Hunstville, Nashville, Raleigh, Asheville, Charlotte, etc. 

EDIT: Still never moving back to the south. Fuck that weather. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

We are working on something spicy.

0-100. 

Well, 0-1,000, actually. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

E3 is June 12th - 14th, only off topic for another month hopefully.

Finally this thread is back on track. 

Toledo, OH

2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms

1,250 sq. ft. 

$1,240 rent

E3 is June 12th - 14th, only off topic for another month hopefully.

What if they announce another season of h5? Then off topic till that's over?

Indianapolis, IN

2 Bedroom

1 bath

1200sq ft

680 a month

Just had to drive through there a few days ago. It was the most hectic stressful driving situation I can remember. Speed limit 55 but everyone was going either 80 or 40. Literally no inbetween.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THE WHOLE STATE OF ALABAMA WHOLE STATE OF ALABAMA I DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THE WHOLE STATE OF ALABAMA BECAUSE IM FROM TENNESSEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Im probably the only person here from oklahoma lol probably the only halo player left to

I DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THE WHOLE STATE OF ALABAMA WHOLE STATE OF ALABAMA I DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THE WHOLE STATE OF ALABAMA BECAUSE IM FROM TENNESSEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So what you're saying is every third Saturday in October is a very sad day for you?

• Upvote (+1) 2