CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Possibly. I feel my hyperbole matched his confidence but that's subjective to personal POV.

We just read that part under different contexts then. It's all good.

plz no ban

Wait what the fuck did I miss.

You live in a timezone 12 or 13 hours ahead of the Forums Peak and you miss all the good shit.

At least I can tell you if Halo 6 is good 12 or 13 hours before you guys load up your pre-loaded copies.

Update: Was disappointed. Was wondering what everyone was going about. found wall of text. reading now.

Update 2: Am Caught up. memes make sense. Disappointed because I thought it was going to be more mind blowing. Haven't seen this much convo since Boyo's last Idea and I was expecting something like that. However I have learnt that I was put on this Earth was to become a better shitposter than @@NavG123

That's right.

I'm calling you out.

Come at me.

u wont

I will frick you to high heck and back. This is your final warning.
  • Upvote (+1) 7

Do you not know how to quote? Or were you trying to subtweet me on a forum? The amount of important openings at 343 says to me Halo 6 isnt complete enough to show off yet. Like I said, hope I'm wrong.

didnt need to quote get off my dick, I don’t know where you work but typically firms have ways of filling positions sufficiently until they get filled, so chill and stop doomsaying. again, read Hume.
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Yeah let’s disregard the fact that Shadowrun had its campaign ripped away from it and had no advertising and came out 4 months before Halo 3. Everyone that played it loved it but let’s shit on it for its gameplay. What an ignorant example.

lol what?  I love the gameplay, my point is that the skill floor (and skill ceiling!) are crazy high and any game with such depth is not going to be very popular.  even if Multi makes the greatest game ever it may not have a wide following, is my point.

the only exception I can think of is Brood War, but then that was mainly popular for the silly custom games scene ...

Rocket League (which has a lower skill floor, and higher ceiling) is more popular than H5.

• Upvote (+1) 6

So, can we PLEASE take Empire Strongholds off the circuit now? The gametype/map combo has been total shit since day 1. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Sorry pal, this is a christian forum, so no swearing.

• Upvote (+1) 6

I'm relocating for work and searching for my own place to live for the first time in my life. I've always lived in an undergrad/grad school dorm or with my parents and never really paid attention to those posts before but now I actually am interested in what everyone pays for rent, how many square feet they get, what their utilities bills look like, etc.

Best of luck man!

I am in the Saint Louis area, 1500 sq feet, 2 bed, 1.5 bath. Rent is 1125. utilities are low, generally around 50 bucks a month.

Sorry pal, this is a christian forum, so no swearing.

NoWHeRE in the biBle dOES It SaY NoT To sweAr
  • Upvote (+1) 5

hqdefault.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 8

I see rents outside of Boston area and I get literally depressed when I think of the closets I paid for in Somerville.

I'm relocating for work and searching for my own place to live for the first time in my life. I've always lived in an undergrad/grad school dorm or with my parents and never really paid attention to those posts before but now I actually am interested in what everyone pays for rent, how many square feet they get, what their utilities bills look like, etc.

HAHA when real life hits you in the face.

Connecticut, 880 sq. feet on 1.7 Acres

mortgage - $800/month 

Electricity - $125

Heat (Oil, average per month. 80% of the cost is between November - February) - $250

Food - $500

Add $100/week for miscellaneous expenses.

dc area in virginia:

1900 sq ft $1900/month

elect: ~100-150 depending

water: ~100/ 3 months

dont forget the cost of insurance but renters insurance is normally fairly cheap

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Central il...but not for long

Rent 1250

1800sq ft 2 bed 2.5 bath

Total utilities around 200..way less in the summer.

Nearly the last house on the UPS delivery route...have to wait til 8pm for my prime orders.

dc area in virginia:

1900 sq ft $1900/month

dont forget the cost of insurance but renters insurance is normally fairly cheap

I guess I should update on my rent.

Last year I lived in a 1-Bed for 415/mo, this year a 2-Bed in the same complex for 550/Mo.  The rent here for new tenants has gone up to 450 and 600 for those same apartments.  The rent went up within a year of the Whole Foods opening a mile away.

I am now moving to a set of apartments less than a half mile away from my cities' equivalent to SoDoSoPa into a new 2-Bed for 889/Mo.

Edit to add the other stuff:

1-Bed: 550sqft

2-Bed at same complex: 780sqft

2-Bed at new place: ~1070sqft?

Only have to pay Electricity, it has ranged anywhere from 80 in the spring/fall to 180 in Winter/Summer.

Dallas, 1189 sq. feet, apartment

Rent $1,510

Utilities rolled into one, with discounts, so around $300

Food $400-500

Misc. Expenses

Those 80% are also the ones that can't understand this simple concept:

rT7y45P.png

Sorry I had to comment on this...

In Canada you're suppose to turn "Left of Centre". So the first example is correct for us Canucks and the second is just awful and you'd get honked at.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Sorry I had to comment on this...

In Canada you're suppose to turn "Left of Centre". So the first example is correct for us Canucks and the second is just awful and you'd get honked at.

Median is to mimic the road.  Left of centre would make sense for London or Tokyo roads.  Not sure if anywhere in Canada does left lane driving, but if so then that makes sense?

Otherwise, Canadians need to amend that law...because it's a bad one.

• Upvote (+1) 1

dc area in virginia:

1900 sq ft $1900/month

Actual DC 2300 month 1 bed room. You guys live the dream..

Median is to mimic the road.  Left of centre would make sense for London or Tokyo roads.  Not sure if anywhere in Canada does left lane driving, but if so then that makes sense?

Otherwise, Canadians need to amend that law...because it's a bad one.

Another thing that people do that really pisses me off is not follow the right-of-way rules.  If you stop at a sign first, JUST FUCKING GO.  Don't wave me on, thinking you are being nice.  You are just fucking with the flow.  If you have the right-of-way, take it.  On the other side, if you don't have the right-of-way, don't be an asshat and rush through.  It says STOP not STOPTIONAL.

What state are you in btw, because that rent seems cheap AF.

• Upvote (+1) 5

What state are you in btw, because that rent seems cheap AF.

Huntsville, AL. Rent is climbing rapidly here because of tech bro job growth.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Huntsville, AL. Rent is climbing rapidly here because of tech bro job growth.

I'm in Huntsville too. $765/month for 2 bed, 2 bath 1072 sq.ft.

• Upvote (+1) 2