CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

We need more objective modes. Bring back extraction.also, why hasn't assault been fixed yet?

• Upvote (+1) 3

We need more objective modes. Bring back extraction.also, why hasn't assault been fixed yet?

We've been over this. It's because the people who could fix are currently working on another Halo game (I think it was 6.

Any problem that Slayer has could be solved by faster item spawns. Powerups would be fine, but weapons would need to have their ammo per spawn dropped.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Well, this is what the offseason has come to..

I was gonna tag you hoping you would know. hahaha

• Upvote (+1) 1

It hasn't been fixed because it needs to be played in a completely different game. Halo 5 is just not it.

Just realized that if 343 suddenly releases Halo 6 but we all die the moment they do, we'd never know about it.

Damn you fell off.

I believe this as much as I believe 343 didn't know how messed up MCC was

• Upvote (+1) 3

Better to have climbed a cliff and fell than to have never climbed at all.

The climb is all there is.

• Upvote (+1) 1

They really have to stop pitching these changes as slowing down the pace of the game. 

It's not.

They really have to stop pitching these changes as slowing down the pace of the game.

It's not.

Apparently they were responsible for “snowballing” games too. I wonder who they pay to come up with this crap.
  • Upvote (+1) 3

It's not.

I can see removing spartan charge punishing sprint more and therefore slowing down people from rushing into situations. Ground pound....you can now fall off the map easier so you don’t try to make quite as crazy plays...but that’s a stretch

New maps and oddball okay thats pretty cool, wish we could get assault in too. But honestly what does removing SC & GP really do? Is it gonna make things that much different?

• Upvote (+1) 1

New maps and oddball okay thats pretty cool, wish we could get assault in too. But honestly what does removing SC & GP really do? Is it gonna make things that much different?

If they are out of competitive settings forever? Yeah.

• Upvote (+1) 2

well tournaments start up in June.

Yeah.. Im still disappointed at the fact that they didnt even bother to try changing sprint. I mean they could have at least looked into changing slide since there is apparently options for that in the settings.

Im also surprised that echelon was the 2nd map pick I fully expected fissure since most pros seemed to like that one on stream. Im bummed that vestige didnt work out I thought that one was the best one aesthetically. 

this is really good (and fast?!) news, two new maps?  removing the gimmicks that they could easily remove?  better late than never ...

• Upvote (+1) 6

How the fuck does ground pound speed up the game?

It doesn't. I'm sure there's potentially a few scenarios where a GP jump could get you somewhere faster but most of the time it either slows it down because someone hears it and just stops pushing until its over or takes a different route or stalls you out near a ledge either intentionally or unintentionally. Its pretty weird honestly because the biggest impact is people just live longer rather than things happening faster lol. The truth CTF example is the one that immediately hops out as definitely making the game faster once you're in position to cap