CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I think in addition to adding a couple of forge maps they should remove fathom and bring back a reworked stasis that is actually balanced.

I think in addition to adding a couple of forge maps they should remove fathom and bring back a reworked stasis that is actually balanced.

Stasis is imbalanced because of the actual structure of the map, it'd be easier to make another forge map.

I'm really tempted to say but I'm already using it for my own game lmao #soon you'll all see what a shooter should play like.

I both love and hate this response.  

• Upvote (+1) 4

Well you'd be wrong, and frankly you have no clue what you're talking about.

Regardless I'm glad it happened. One door closed and another opened.

Good stuff man, just listening to you're opinions and the attitude you have you probably wouldn't be accepted into the AAA hive-mind anyway or you'd have to suppress your true opinions and talent working there. We need more Romero's in the industry that seek to chart their own path and challenge the status quo, not more of the same cookie cutter BS. I have some experience working in UE4 as part of the UT4 mod community, if you need some test work done and someone who will give their honest no BS opinion hit me up.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Good stuff man, just listening to you're opinions and the attitude you have you probably wouldn't be accepted into the AAA hive-mind anyway or you'd have to suppress your true opinions and talent working there. We need more Romero's in the industry that seek to chart their own path and challenge the status quo, not more of the same cookie cutter BS. I have some experience working in UE4 as part of the UT4 mod community, if you need some test work done and someone who will give their honest no BS opinion hit me up.

Good looks man

I like Ground Pound. It is almost always able to be countered by a reasonably good player who is paying attention. I think it's odd to take it away at this point in the games lifespan.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 4

Going back to the power up discussion a little bit. I think leech would be a cool power up. You gain shield equal to the damage you've dealt (capping at 1.5x normal shield size so that a nade doesn't result in some 6x overshield) for its duration. It would play out like OS in some situations but you'd be punished heavily for just trying to tank multiple players or being surprised/caught reloading. The main problem with coming up with other power ups is making sure it isn't too weak to make a big impact if you wanted the normal 2 minute respawn timer.

• Upvote (+1) 1

was kinda hoping that 343 would get their shit together after worlds, but it seems like they're going in the same direction.

guarantee at the end of this we still have terrible settings in an average game. 

really wish 343 would see the writing on the wall and actually listen to the people paid to play the game.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I like Ground Pound. It is almost always able to be countered by a reasonably good player who is paying attention. I think it's odd to take it away at this point in the games lifespan.

Seriously i dont get it either

I also love it for movement. It throws people off when they think youve jumped off.

What is the point

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Seriously i dont get it either

I also love it for movement. It throws people off when they think youve jumped off.

What is the point

Its unnecessary for one thing. Causes delayed melees while in the air. Enables a fair bit accidentally falling off the map or missing a jump and still staying on etc. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

Ground pound is terrible. Really all the extra movement/spartan abilities are terrible. There's a reason next to nobody plays this game anymore.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

343 should change it to the default movement speed is sprint and you need to push A (bumper jumper for life) every time you don’t want to sprint.

In h6, 343 can make it so that the spartans are now so advanced that they only sprint, the combat evolved to no longer include guns, and you can only spartan charge and ground pound.

• Upvote (+1) 1

This was yesterday.

I seen that, I tried to erase the post but didn’t work. What did they talk about on it