CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Has Plaza spawns always been so trash? ALso what is the best setting? I'm having troubles

Guy kept it going and included graphs. Goddamn Menke

Kt1aooM.png

this is one for the ages lmao
  • Upvote (+1) 9

Who cares what people put in their name?

Well, he does, for one.

I cannot stand people who put their twitch channel name in their usernames.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I cannot stand people who put their twitch channel name in their usernames.

Its a life style bro

So why have placement matches again?

Outside of first time players and ranking system adjustments between season? Probably just for the illusion of change.

Outside of first time players and ranking system adjustments between season? Probably just for the illusion of change.

Placement matches are one of the main reasons I stopped playing. I like to play a variety of playlists, and had a goal of being Onyx in each one for the first few seasons. It eventually became a chore just to get placed in the same position I was from the prior season. 

50-70 placement matches a season is a lot of wasted time for an illusion of change. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Alright so that Takedown stuff is hilarious.

But someone give me a TLDR on what I need to know about this ranking system so far before I hop into matchmaking this weekend

Is this essentially a confirmation that there will be another season of H5? Because at this point I'd rather H2A or H2 classic be the bridge to H6.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is this essentially a confirmation that there will be another season of H5? Because at this point I'd rather H2A or H2 classic be the bridge to H6.

the mcc update probably isnt coming until fall of this year so there has to be atleast another season of h5. 

One would assume at this point that there will be H5 going through the Summer and probably through Mid-October if the model for past years is similar (correct me if I'm wrong). So, new settings and changes would need to be announced this month I guess.

Adding Forge maps would be great, but the settings are the more intriguing part.

The hell did you get a FB hoodie?! I have wanted one for so long and the MLG shop seems to have disappeared? Any help here would be amazing.

I'm also curious.

Just catching up so not sure if it was answered. They were on sale at Halo Regionals in Columbus for HaloWC 2016.

• Upvote (+1) 1

:ace:

HCS_Takedown

only kids who think they are good put HCS or MLG in their names if they don't compete. System confirmed to drop people with HCS in their name down to lower ranks to account for this scientific breakthrough in science!