CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

https://www.twitch.tv/randa

Bunch of pros playing no sprint, increased BMS, slow-clamber etc 8s. Strongside is playing, interestingly.

70bfa47151c27bee87d373b107fb99a3.png

EDIT: updated setting description

1fdd0f9aec95b36665fcd4eed389f5de.png

Seeing strongside testing it out as well is definitely very interesting!

That being said I really would love to see them test out some gametypes and forge maps while they are at it as well.

It will definitely be a bit more interesting to watch with a whole new meta but only by so much if the maps and gametypes stay the same.

Can you S.Charge w/o sprint? Just curious, nothing against the settings.

Spartan Charge and Slide are tied to Sprint. Once sprint is off, they follow.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Str8 Rippin 2018 Pro Line is out. Thought I'd let you guys know if your a merch collector like me.

EDIT: nvm I'm late as fuck 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Imagine thinking they would put out no sprint settings in Halo 5.

History repeats itself. I remember feeling this way about Reach before ZBNS settings arrived. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Strongside testing no sprint.. 

giphy.gif

New HCS season announcement very soon.

Thats crazy that this is actually happening.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Its honestly disheartening to come into 2-3 year old games one after another trying to play 110% movement speed, turn off stupid shit, and try to find forge maps that work. We've done this in every single game since Reach with the exception of H2A for obvious reasons. Why can't we just get a real Halo game from the start instead of complaining and dragging through these games for years until we eventually end up with some Frankenstein creation once nearly everyone has abandoned the game already

• Upvote (+1) 6

if a player pick up a fps game in 2018 they need to be able to sprint or else the game is trash. nothing else matters as long as pressing a button makes them wave their arms like a drongo and gives them woosh lines. - 343 probably.

Facts no printer

-Omarion 2016

• Upvote (+1) 1

Strongside testing no sprint.. 

New HCS season announcement very soon.

Tashi's tweet seems to refer to Strongside as that crazy grandpa who's dealing with old age mental loss 

(obviously that's just me, but it is the tone I read it in lol) 

• Upvote (+1) 5

Its honestly disheartening to come into 2-3 year old games one after another trying to play 110% movement speed, turn off stupid shit, and try to find forge maps that work. We've done this in every single game since Reach with the exception of H2A for obvious reasons. Why can't we just get a real Halo game from the start instead of complaining and dragging through these games for years until we eventually end up with some Frankenstein creation once nearly everyone has abandoned the game already

Each installment needed fine tuning in order to be acceptable to play competitively. 

H1 - Generic weapon start with No radar

H2 - HUGE patch to fix busted spread/beatdowns, BR start, no radar and no duals (tracking on pp was insane)

H3 - BR start, no radar, 110% movement and 110% damage with a patch for the beatdown system.

Reach - DMR start, no radar, no sprint, no bloom and a patch for bleed through.

Successful games are adjusted from vanilla. Complaining is part of the process. 

Tashi's tweet seems to refer to Strongside as that crazy grandpa who's dealing with old age mental loss 

It was all PR but yeah it kinda has that ring, LOL.

• Upvote (+1) 2

yeah... my bullshit detector is blaring real loud right now.  If thats actually real, i will eat my hat.  which i wont be eating, because its not.

https://www.twitch.tv/randa

Bunch of pros playing no sprint, increased BMS, slow-clamber etc 8s. Strongside is playing, interestingly.

70bfa47151c27bee87d373b107fb99a3.png

EDIT: updated setting description

1fdd0f9aec95b36665fcd4eed389f5de.png

Dadbite speaks:

https://clips.twitch.tv/TallScaryTarsierShadyLulu

https://clips.twitch.tv/SpinelessEmpathicClipzSaltBae

• Upvote (+1) 2