CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

H2 and H3 were filled with one-months and smurfs, and were insanely popular; I'm not sure it's really that big of a deal.  Matchmaking is way too tight in H5 anyway ... I miss H3 multi-team and H:R squad slayer 

there was a lot but really they were the minority. I made smurfs too and I rarely ran into smurfs. Like my team snipers record on one of them was like 200/210 games won and I was level 30. i wouldn't have won that much if it was filled with smurfs. A good bit always just played with 50s anyway to rank up higher so they matched 50 high. 

H2 and H3 were filled with one-months and smurfs, and were insanely popular; I'm not sure it's really that big of a deal.  Matchmaking is way too tight in H5 anyway ... I miss H3 multi-team and H:R squad slayer 

Couldn't beat a good one month account!, must have made Microsoft so much money over the years from it. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Couldn't beat a good one month account!, must have made Microsoft so much money over the years from it. 

And then people figured out how to boost efficiently with one account that had a fuckton of games played so the game was positively sure that person was awful and had no chance of winning, regardless of its three teammates...

there was a lot but really they were the minority. I made smurfs too and I rarely ran into smurfs. Like my team snipers record on one of them was like 200/210 games won and I was level 30. i wouldn't have won that much if it was filled with smurfs. A good bit always just played with 50s anyway to rank up higher so they matched 50 high. 

They were the minority because there was such a large/active playerbase IMO, which Halo 5 is lacking.

The man knows where to go to get his memes fast and quick.

Can someone find me that gif of me dancing lol? Ninja is using it for his stream donations.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Can someone find me that gif of me dancing lol? Ninja is using it for his stream donations.

You should definitely collect royalties

• Upvote (+1) 1

Kr423r.gif

This gif is the pinnacle of gifs. It does not get better than this.

• Upvote (+1) 2

In other news, I played Halo Online for the first time last night.  It really is amazing.  I played games last night with friends of mine who haven't played Halo since Reach.

• Upvote (+1) 2

shoutout to @TheSimms for putting this together for me and signing it, and to @Sandman for mailing it 

fPTgkOu.jpg

J1MZSUB.jpg

thank you @Wonderboy, @Onset, @GoldenboyFTW, @Tashi, @Gaskin, @ske7ch, @Bravo, @StrongSide, @GrimBrother One, @GH057ayame, and everyone else who signed this for me. this is amazing and I can't thank you enough. this truly means the world to me. you guys are the reason i love halo and being a part of this community

That was probably the cleanest WB of the whole event, you got yourself a relic right there

• Upvote (+1) 2

Random, but a part I'm a member of a discord of a pretty popular IRL streamer. 

They have a section for Halo Online where people are playing together.

It's so obvious people crave classic Halo. I really hope 343 realizes this. It almost seems like I'm just repeating something obvious, but then you see guys like Ghostayame and Neighbor post about classic Halo and you realize it's not looking good.

• Upvote (+1) 6

This gif is the pinnacle of gifs. It does not get better than this.

I hope you don’t mean the Pinnacle of gifs...

maxresdefault.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 5

I just spent 2 hours watching Halo 1/2/3 theme covers on Youtube.

I miss classic Halo and its music.

Edit: It doesn't get much better than this.

• Upvote (+1) 8

maxresdefault.jpg

wow, I hope that wasn't ur "Last Resort" 

not setting u up or anything  :kappa: 

maxresdefault.jpg

Sigh. I waited for FAR too long for this to load before realizing it was a static image.

False advertising 0/10.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Splyce throwing money at their EULCS problem is worrying, hope they don’t end up dropping Halo

Splyce throwing money at their EULCS problem is worrying, hope they don’t end up dropping Halo

They just got a huge $1.5mil investment so i doubt it

Anyone else get a new update to their Xbox that changed the notification sound (like when you get a party/game invite, or achievement or message etc.)?

I hate it so much and idk how to change it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Anyone else get a new update to their Xbox that changed the notification sound (like when you get a party/game invite, or achievement or message etc.)?

I hate it so much and idk how to change it.

You probably joined xbox insiders or whatever and its part of the preview build or at least this happened to me and that's what I attributed it to

• Upvote (+1) 1