CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

• Dual Wielding (Halo 2)
  • Equipment (Halo 3)
  • Armor Abilities (Halo: Reach)
  • Drop Pods & Armor Abilities (Halo 4)
  • Spartan Abilities (Halo 5)

Looking back at it, has anything really worked out well since Halo 1? I guess I kinda like Clamber.</p>

Stabilize has to stay
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I just want a new Halo game in 2018. Odds are very very very slim. But one can hope.

• Upvote (+1) 1

And the cycle begins, 343 and xbox will start being all nice to the community and preach about classic halo gameplay and how they learned from their mistakes, blah blah blah... we fall for all the PR talk and they deliver either the most broken piece of shit or the worst halo to date yet again.

stay woke

• Upvote (+1) 11
  • Downvote (-1) 2

its weird knowing that im closer to 34 than 25 in that age range...

I turned 30 today. This hits really close to home right about now.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I really enjoy stabilize, especially as a strafe mechanic (auto stab can put on some serious jukes sometimes), but in a game without clamber it's useless.

Off topic.

I have double checked and confirmed that this is not the passive-aggressive, tongue-in-cheek meta thread.

Please post there instead.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Off topic.

I have double checked and confirmed that this is not the passive-aggressive, tongue-in-cheek meta thread.

Please post there instead.

Link is below in case you ever think you need to drag this thread off-topic ever again.

:fire:  CHECK IT OUT  :fire:

• Upvote (+1) 2

And the cycle begins, 343 and xbox will start being all nice to the community and preach about classic halo gameplay and how they learned from their mistakes, blah blah blah... we fall for all the PR talk and they deliver either the most broken piece of shit or the worst halo to date yet again.

stay woke

Unfortunately, it seems likely that they're fixing MCC so that they can tell the classic Halo fans (AKA, 95% of the people who have played Halo, although 343 decision makers are too stubborn to realize this) to fuck off.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Unfortunately, it seems likely that they're fixing MCC so that they can tell the classic Halo fans (AKA, 95% of the people who have played Halo, although 343 decision makers are too stubborn to realize this) to fuck off.

They only need that 5% to blow their loads on REQ Packs in Halo 6 for them to continue to make shitloads of cash.

Microsoft should just hire the ElDewrito team and add weapon skins that have 0% impact on gameplay. Ez.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Microsoft should just hire the ElDewrito team and add weapon skins that have 0% impact on gameplay. Ez.

So, instead of fixing the existing collection of complete games, they should monetize a half-functional feature-light approximation of Halo 3?

• Downvote (-1) 12

They are fixing the existing collection and obviously they are not going to do what I suggested.

Well done for fitting my hyperbole into your misery by taking it literally though. I remember when I was in year 4 at school and did that as well.

Only we will know what Year 4 in School is. Yeah Aus/NZ schooling.

I know we say it all the time but I got a clean triple kill in Halo Online with the sniper and I actually felt something.

Hopefully Halo 6 sniper isnt a head magnet like Halo 5.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I know we say it all the time but I got a clean triple kill in Halo Online with the sniper and I actually felt something.

Hopefully Halo 6 sniper isnt a head magnet like Halo 5.

Also can we go back to click to aim? I still lose part of my soul with the “totally not ADS” ADS in a Halo game.
  • Upvote (+1) 6

uh

https://twitter.com/DaemZero/status/966458888819171328

It's still selling well, and placing pretty high on player number charts (but you can take those w/ salt).

Also, we just launched our first 2 CoD tourneys and it (S&D) sold out in less than a day which is pretty insane.

I still think it was the correct move to go back, just certain things may be pushing fans and hardcore players away. Curious to see how BO4 goes if there's no campaign and Battle Royale added if the rumors are true.

I'd like to also go off topic and poit out GTA 5 is still in the top 5 almost 5 years later. My god that game is a powerhouse

• Upvote (+1) 2

They only need that 5% to blow their loads on REQ Packs in Halo 6 for them to continue to make shitloads of cash.

imagine how.muxh cash they would make if they prioritized the 95%, but still included a mode for the 5% to blow their loads on req packs.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Also can we go back to click to aim? I still lose part of my soul with the “totally not ADS” ADS in a Halo game.

SMARTSCOPE!!! Or whatever they called it. It's a shame they got rid of the original "hip fire" mechanic. Click to aim on the guns that actually had scopes was great. It was more computer-game-esque.

• Upvote (+1) 1