CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Summit streaming Halo Online  :apg:

https://www.twitch.tv/summit1g

Edit: Uhh...guys. GUYS. It's happening.   :weback:

rdd8pTw.png

Neighbor and professional Smash player, Wizzzrobe Is playing and streaming as well. This Is awesome

• Upvote (+1) 3

Remember when you could go into space on Zealot?

• Upvote (+1) 6

I don't like playing League of Legends anymore because I don't have the time or interest to get good at it, but I enjoy watching people who do have the time and interest because I like seeing the game played at it's absolute best.

The reason I watch League of Legends :simms::kappa: 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Neighbor and professional Smash player, Wizzzrobe Is playing and streaming as well. This Is awesome

WIZZY IS PLAYING?!

Since I don't have a gaming pc, Halo Online has got me really hyped for the MCC fixes and improvements. Hopefully 343 gets this right. Also this Neighbor stream is awesome

Neighbor is still absolutely ridiculous at Halo, I hope he competes again

• Upvote (+1) 3

Not to be a debbie downer or anything but a solid 19k of those viewers were from summit's channel

Still impressive though

Not to be a debbie downer or anything but a solid 19k of those viewers were from summit's channel

Still impressive though

That's not being a debbie downer at all.

Still impressive though

All it takes is initial exposure to grow a community.  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Maybe if we make Halo Online big enough and fast enough Microsoft will be too afraid to stomp on all of our hopes.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Neighbor is still absolutely ridiculous at Halo, I hope he competes again

People who are really good don't just lose all their knowledge. Plus he's been LAN'ing H1 and H2 religiously. He will always be a titan on the sticks.

People who are really good don't just lose all their knowledge. Plus he's been LAN'ing H1 and H2 religiously. He will always be a titan on the sticks.

How old is he anyway ?

Tweets

Every time I see random people being douchy in the internet, pushing for a fan-made game to be shutdown, demonizing the people involved in the process, saying classic Halo wouldn't be a huge success --- it reminds me how much I honestly love being here with you guys. I love you all, I love Beyond.

Tell me about it. Beyond is basically my Halo safe space.

https://twitter.com/HaloFanForLife/status/988275484264890369

Every time I see random people being douchy in the internet, pushing for a fan-made game to be shutdown, demonizing the people involved in the process, saying classic Halo wouldn't be a huge success --- it reminds me how much I honestly love being here with you guys. I love you all, I love Beyond.

Halo Online doesnt even balance out the money people spent on a broken MCC.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Tweets

Every time I see random people being douchy in the internet, pushing for a fan-made game to be shutdown, demonizing the people involved in the process, saying classic Halo wouldn't be a huge success --- it reminds me how much I honestly love being here with you guys. I love you all, I love Beyond.

Been here so long I forgot people like this actually existed.

I hope Microsoft will be able to stay afloat with all the money they're losing because of Halo Online.

Im so glad to have you back on form lmao.