FREE AUGUST TOURNAMENTS 

APEX LEGENDSROCKET LEAGUE

CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

https://twitter.com/RyInfinity/status/986701996198715393

For me, Halo 5 deserves better. It could be one of the coolest versions of Halo with the right tweaks but I'm fearful and saddened that it will likely never reach that point.

yeah, i honestly don't want to see anymore h2a or even h3 on MCC. but i also don't want to watch more H5 in its current state.

if they can unfucked the sandbox, get Assualt and oddball in the circuit, and take sprint out of HCS (and make the appropriate player trait adjustments) id be excited for the season AND might actually start playing again.

• Upvote (+1) 1

His name is Paul Duarte

I was careful about using the word "improvising". Roy had a knack for thriving in chaos, when the tides were completely against his team. It's not often TOX is in situations like that, they're normally in tight control of things.

• Upvote (+1) 1

To piggy-back off this, as a fan the most enjoyable moment in the finals for me was when Shotzzy got this triple kill.

Gave me chills seeing him get hyped up like that. And I was really hoping Tox would win the tournament.

Easily the most "H5 is complete garbage" clip ever recorded. How anyone watched that and wasn't pissed off, I have no idea. If the second kill had been a Spartan charge or a ground pound, it would have been a flawless embodiment of Halo Guardians 5 awfulness.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 14

The results of this speak for themselves..

I don’t have Twitter. What are the results.

Easily the most "H5 is complete garbage" clip ever recorded. How anyone watched that and wasn't pissed off, I have no idea. If the second kill had been a Spartan charge or a ground pound, it would have been a flawless embodiment of Halo Guardians 5 awfulness.

H2 and H3 had barrels..

• Upvote (+1) 7

Not trying to shit on anyone, but man, when someone is even playing in an NFL game, let alone winning the SB, they are SO HYPE, or at least have some personality (look at marshawn lynch).

and then someone like peyton manning wins the super bowl and celebrates by delivering a papa john's and budweiser commercial. marshawn lynch hates interviews and refuses to do them. it makes for a funny meme but its the nfl equivalent of danoxide's screeching

i honestly dont get the point of criticizing people's reaction to winning as if it devalues what happened in game or makes them less deserving of the title they earned

we need hcs news bad

hkhO6yw.gif

• Upvote (+1) 6

Some Halo related stuff, I've brought back "Battle" HDH to track teams for my mates league - Europa Halo.

http://battle.halodatahive.com

Now with no pro stuff on the horizon for a while if you need something to keep you entertained you could follow this league.

The league starts this Sunday.

Teams are divided into Division 1 for top 8 seeded teams and Division 2 for the bottom 8 seeded teams.

After group play the top 6 teams go into the Champion's bracket while bottom 2 teams in Division 1 become relegated to the Onyx bracket.

In Division 2 the top 2 teams get promoted to the Champion's bracket while the other 6 teams play in the Onyx bracket.

Beat me to it :)

There are actually some decent teams playing in this as well. Quite a few players that have competed in EU pro league and EU HWC LANs. Its going to be running for a few weeks so plenty of matches going on.

• Upvote (+1) 1

if competitive had no sprint in Halo 5, i would play it all day. Is there a chance that Halo 5 competitive could have no sprint?

But someone over at 343i thinks sprint is a great idea though

• Upvote (+1) 1

When does it start and go live?

7pm EST for the tourney, 9:30pm EST for the stream.

Have we ever though that maybe spylce are so confident that they already know the outcome and therefore don't feel surprised or hyped? lol

Because that's what it feels like when you watch and hear them. If I'm correct, they're 12-1 against TOX, the reigning team for 3 years, in the grand finals of the last two tournaments.

• Upvote (+1) 2

The chances of the next season being anything other then H5 are slim and none tbh there's almost zero chance that MCC would be fixed in time since we haven't started beta testing the fixes yet.

Have we ever though that maybe spylce are so confident that they already know the outcome and therefore don't feel surprised or hyped? lol

Because that's what it feels like when you watch and hear them.

Funny, we used to all want to be Neighbor when he showed no emotion. Complaining how someone celebrated should be last on the list of the Halo discussion. Think players are just mad that these guys won a lot of money and were successful playing a lousy game. Pretty cool to see a 16 year old excel and win that much, imo. Glad we are getting a new wave of "Halo Champions" instead of seeing the same names over and over. Might bring those old guys down to earth a bit

• Upvote (+1) 4

Because that's what it feels like when you watch and hear them. If I'm correct, they're 12-1 against TOX, the reigning team for 3 years, in the grand finals of the last two tournaments.

Ya 3 in a row and last 2 not even remotely close to losing I understand them not being hype, but IIRC they weren't hype at Orlando either.

I hope we keep the trophy from this year for future Worlds. I think consistency is a good thing with those things. All three world trophy’s have been different

• Upvote (+1) 3

yeah, i honestly don't want to see anymore h2a or even h3 on MCC. but i also don't want to watch more H5 in its current state.

if they can unfucked the sandbox, get Assualt and oddball in the circuit, and take sprint out of HCS (and make the appropriate player trait adjustments) id be excited for the season AND might actually start playing again.

be a nerd with me and lets theorycraft some settings in the Arena thread hahaha

• Upvote (+1) 1

I do have fond memories of that "in-between" year of competitive H2A.

I think if somehow the powers at be decide to go back to MCC, the entire game should be made free in preparation for H6. Think of it like a company selling a product at a loss to build up market-share. In this case, 343 would be giving a game away for free in order to build up a community and momentum going into H6.

• Upvote (+1) 8