CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Saying Optic and Splyce are emotionless is ignorant. Not everyone displays emotions the same way. You guys act as if they are consciously making the decision to not display their emotions.

• Upvote (+1) 5

during h3 pros also enjoyed the game. we did have a snipedown and nv jumping up and down when they won their event. tox has always been more reserved and business like and splyce celebrated with the easy button and laughing on stage.

that being said let these people celebrate how they want even if you dont enjoy it. this just seems like a petty thing to nitpick

Yea I don’t cate either way. I was just pointing out an obvservation I made. People can do what they want. That being said, Naded was probably my fav h5 pro because of his hype.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Saying Optic and Splyce are emotionless is ignorant. Not everyone displays emotions the same way. You guys act as if they are consciously making the decision to not display their emotions.

Control of emotions and consistency seem to go hand in hand.

• Upvote (+1) 4

The thing to remember is Splyce is really young. I mean I'm pushing 30, and if you put me on the main stage, in front of all those people, with thousands more watching online, I probably wouldn't react much either. I wouldn't want to do something weird and make an ass of myself in front of countless spectators, that would live forever on the internet. Maybe their more natural reactions came later, once the cameras were off. 

• Upvote (+1) 7

Nothing makes me wish I had a PC more than Halo Online, fuck man

• Upvote (+1) 4

Shotzzy when streaming is a lot more animated and vocal. I think they purposely control their emotions because they don't want it to affect their gameplay. Playing calm and collected is the new meta. Playing with hype and emotions clearly isn't as effective. Keeping the communication calm and less cluttered helps you focus more on your individual gameplay which h5 is more focused on.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm investing in a PC for PUBG, Fuck a Halo

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 10

I wish all the Halo's were on PC so I had a reason to not have an Xbox anymore.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Aha nice try tashi we all know you’re gonna announce halo 6 today.

did i miss it

• Upvote (+1) 4

Although I loved the other casters on the analyst desk, it was nice to see someone take a blunt, no non-sense approach - created a nice balance.  GG.

#FreeT2

• Upvote (+1) 6

Saw on reddit that voice-packs are starting to go out for those that watched on Mixer.

I'm investing in a PC for PUBG, Fuck a Halo

After playing PUBG at PAX east I was kind of unimpressed tbh

So what's next for Halo? Is Halo 5 still the game to play? Is MCC getting an overhaul and making tournaments out of that?

Or are we all waiting for a new game like Halo 6?

Trying to get more involved and figure out what I should be playing! Thanks guys

• Upvote (+1) 6

So what's next for Halo? Is Halo 5 still the game to play? Is MCC getting an overhaul and making tournaments out of that?

Trying to get more involved and figure out what I should be playing! Thanks guys

ELDEWRITO BRO!

I agree that they dont have to jump up and celebrate like most people, but I do feel like it does take away from the moment.

At X-Games seeing the twins jump up and do their traditional Ric Flair-esque woooo while Snipedown banged on the window made that final seem way more special and hype. At least in my opinion.

https://gfycat.com/OrdinaryRawHart

I think this event made it really sink in how much the scene misses Roy. I remember watching the final thinking "man, TOX could really use a Roy right now". I've never seen a player so damn good at improvising the most absurdly good Halo in the highest pressure situations.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Goldenboy said after the grand finals that there will be more H5 events

It seems like adding LAN support to MCC might be a hint to some tournaments possibly? One can dream they'll do h2/h3 but I'd settle for some h2a. H5 feels incredibly stale at this point.