CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

It's amazing that Saiyan played Halo back then and was that good to boot too, he must've been like 8 years old.

I still remember Saiyan getting dropped, and it being on top of MLGPro.com :tear:

• Upvote (+1) 5

It's amazing that Saiyan played Halo back then and was that good to boot too, he must've been like 8 years old.

LiL Poison was better

• Upvote (+1) 6

dude he was. What was even weirder was he had a wife too. at 8! some people really hit the lottery when they're born. Glad his wife lets him play halo now. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Also keep in mind that my "don't make assumptions" statement is largely to remind folks that these things have tons of moving parts, and there are any number of factors that contribute to what kinds of things are "revealed" and where/when that happens. People often think a lot of things are "obvious" decisions to make, but in reality they are rarely that. 

not to mention the fact that trying to discern "tone" and "meaning" from a fairly generic twitter exchange is just a silly thing to attempt.  You're not the one who makes the decisions when to reveal stuff i'm sure so idk why anybody would expect you to say anything different or with "hidden meaning".

People are just desperate for news about the future of Halo i guess?  We are worried.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Also keep in mind that my "don't make assumptions" statement is largely to remind folks that these things have tons of moving parts, and there are any number of factors that contribute to what kinds of things are "revealed" and where/when that happens. People often think a lot of things are "obvious" decisions to make, but in reality they are rarely that. 

This can't be overstated enough. ( Even tho some decisions are really the obvious one to do yet it takes weeks or months to be done just because there are MANY LAYERS to just that 'obvious' decision.)

• Upvote (+1) 2

Y9kWN_s-200x150.gif?c=popkey-web&p=funny

Remove sprint Geoff, cheers mate

That Gif has me in tears

• Upvote (+1) 4

why put all these retired players with Saiyan?

MLxysJH.jpg

Looking at this is kinda trippy. The godsquad dethroned 3 events in a row by the young guns

• Upvote (+1) 3

Y9kWN_s-200x150.gif?c=popkey-web&p=funny

Here's one, remove sprint Geoff, cheers mate, love you. - Richard 'TheSimms' Simms

okay this is my vote for greatest post in the history of these forums lmao

• Upvote (+1) 4

Trailer AFTER a beta makes zero sense

Its definitely supposed to mean Teaser trailer at E3 teasing a Fall 19 launch. Definitely not convinced this is legit though.

Totally understandable! I don't fault anyone in the slightest for just wanting more info on new/more Halo, I just try and help manage expectations as much as possible/feasible/allowed to try and help create the most positive and satisfying outcome for the community.

Hey Grim, do you know when we might receive our voices of war packs?

• Upvote (+1) 4