CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Please provide footage of you in front of a crowd of hundreds after just winning a million dollar tournament as evidence of you being better.

Don't need to provide anything to you Frank lol. Carry on 

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Congrats to Splyce - they are absolutely dominant. The pace they play at is incredible and their teamwork is freakish.

But man, show some emotion. You just won HALF A MILLION DOLLARS.

Let me just say it one more time: HALF. A. MILLION. DOLLARS.

Not that big of deal.....kappa...

• Upvote (+1) 1

lol

The guy with the Carbon > Final Boss sign in the background

hqdefault.jpg

I really hope we get Midship/Beaver Creek back for another season of H2A.

• Upvote (+1) 1

happy to hear there's more H5 events, but ... uh ... imagine if CoD League was still playing Infinite Warfare, idk man

The difference being CoD's annual. Whereas Halo has a 3-4 year span between titles. I'm all up for moving back to H2A over this garbo, but I doubt that's gonna happen. I dunno, one year of it before a new Halo presumably launches. Seems weird.

If it wasn't already obvious, the player Splyce focuses down is royal 2. I don't blame them.

I don't even think it's that they focus him, they just completely ignore him basically. If you're moving around as fast as the guys on Splyce are moving, you're not getting hit by Royal 2.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Tox always would say "We're just gonna play our game." And I always thought that was a bad plan, cause Splyce have shown they don't care and will never succumb to Tox's game. Maybe now they'll see that they need to change up or be 2nd place.

Agreed. Tox never wanted to leave their comfort zone, even when it was making them lose.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Smh people saying Splyce > Final Boss when Splyce hasn't even won a tournament without AR starts.

........wut?
  • Upvote (+1) 4

Smh people saying Splyce > Final Boss when Splyce hasn't even won a tournament without AR starts.

umm what??? what were you watching just now

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't even think it's that they focus him, they just completely ignore him basically. If you're moving around as fast as the guys on Splyce are moving, you're not getting hit by Royal 2.

Did you watch the Shotzy interview? He specifically stated they focus down one specific player on Tox. That's what I was referring to.

........wut?

Check the poster name....

I was not expecting any kind of announcement. not sure what yall were waiting for.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's kind of depressing how even last year H5 felt like it's been out forever. If there was any proof that advanced movement is a flash in the pan... which means please don't do battle royale Halo 343 that shit will not last

• Upvote (+1) 2

to me the real question is, how does every team other than Splyce (including Tox) NOT make a change?  everyone was effing obliterated by Splyce.  why would Tox stay together, seriously

If Tox doesn't think they've exhausted all their options, I think they'll stay together. They've said multiple times that they were going to play 'their game', but now they have to know that won't cut it.

So the next logical step is changing their playstyle, because making a team change while still trying to play 'their game' won't get them any closer to Splyce.

• Upvote (+1) 1