CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Have none of these kids ever watched a team celebrate a championship? It's ok to get hype, dont just stand around like you dont care. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Don't lie. If you were up there with all that adrenaline pumping and your emotions higher than they've ever been you'd probably shit your pants

Perhaps with crippling social anxiety combined with never leaving your house ever. Meanwhile the rest of the world would be a little hype/awkward but it would be fine. Come on lol

Have none of these kids ever watched a team celebrate a championship? It's ok to get hype, dont just stand around like you dont care.

Maybe they've just been watching Tox win

I'm going to be disgusted if Halo 5 continues.

If no Halo 6 this year then what else would there be?

If there is more Halo 5, I think it's possible Tox makes a team change.

If MCC fills in the gap until H6 I hope they stay together, because they would be right back on top IMO.

• Upvote (+1) 2

happy to hear there's more H5 events, but ... uh ... imagine if CoD League was still playing Infinite Warfare, idk man

• Upvote (+1) 3

Tox always would say "We're just gonna play our game." And I always thought that was a bad plan, cause Splyce have shown they don't care and will never succumb to Tox's game. Maybe now they'll see that they need to change up or be 2nd place.

Don't lie. If you were up there with all that adrenaline pumping and your emotions higher than they've ever been you'd probably shit your pants

I'd personally like to think otherwise; we can agree to disagree :)

They may only play 5 hours now, but they most definitely grinded their asses off to get to the level they are at now. I liked Halo 5 for the most part, but im ready for it to get rid of all the spartan abilities and be Halo again.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Congrats to Splyce - they are absolutely dominant. The pace they play at is incredible and their teamwork is freakish. 

But man, show some emotion. You just won HALF A MILLION DOLLARS.

Let me just say it one more time: HALF. A. MILLION. DOLLARS.

to me the real question is, how does every team other than Splyce (including Tox) NOT make a change?  everyone was effing obliterated by Splyce.  why would Tox stay together, seriously

• Upvote (+1) 2

The thing about CLG/Optic/TOX 4-0 in the past, I never enjoyed, but it was "We do a lot of work, study a lot, play more than everybody". Now with Splyce is like "We are just good, played 5 hours last week". I can get the first better than the second one.

The in game dominance by CLG/Optic/TOX was cold strategy, clutch moments, outsmarting people and a lot of team play. The in game dominance by Splyce is a lot of flying around, shots shots shots, grenades granades grenades, jumping jumping jumping. Again, I prefer to watch the first one than the second as a viewer.

I don't hate them, but like a lot of people here, this is why I feel strange watching them win worlds. GG to them.

Its gonna force roster changes.....maybe.

• Upvote (+1) 1