CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

How good of a public speaker were you at 16?

Better than saying "feels really good" and "it was easy"

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 8

I really wanted Tox to win, but Splyce winning isnt all bad.  We are witnessing the start of a dynasty that could top Final Boss. We are witnessing Shotzzy who, at this pace, could end up being the greatest Halo player of all time.  That's pretty badass to me.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Congrats to Splyce. Truly dominant performance but I would have really preferred a tight series. Kind of disappointing finish to a great event.

Edit: for clarification... INCREDIBLE event.

Fuck. Congrats to splyce, but damnit I wanted a better series.

I feel like Tox stuck to their guns too long. Their playstyle/strats have worked for the majority of H5, and they tried to out-prepare for Splyce's talent but it wasn't enough. We got a glimpse of what Tox can do towards the end of that CTF game when they really opened up the throttle and made a game out of it, but too little too late.

Now what

• Upvote (+1) 2

Lets pray he doesnt go to CoD. His reflexes and process speed would make him a top player

I wanna see him play CSGO. He'd be a godly entry fragger

I really wanted Tox to win, but Splyce winning isnt all bad.  We are witnessing the start of a dynasty that could top Final Boss. We are witnessing Shotzzy who, at this pace, could end up being the greatest Halo player of all time.  That's pretty badass to me.

*Fake Halo,  ftfy.

No need to disrespect the GOAT here.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

peak I saw was 27.8k on Twitch, 7.9k on Mixer

28.5 Twitch, 8.1k Mixer, 2k Twitter, 1,7k Facebook, 450 Youtube. MLGtv ?

• Upvote (+1) 1

They're so good right now not playing and letting people get used to them probably helps them more than scrimming consistently

Lets pray he doesnt go to CoD. His reflexes and process speed would make him a top player

why would he with all the money he's making?
  • Upvote (+1) 1

After orlando renegade said "it's going to be like this from now on." And he was right.

Shotzzy and renegade have now won 4 of the last five tourneys

• Upvote (+1) 8

Don't lie. If you were up there with all that adrenaline pumping and your emotions higher than they've ever been you'd probably shit your pants
  • Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Fuck. Congrats to splyce, but damnit I wanted a better series.

I feel like Tox stuck to their guns too long. Their playstyle/strats have worked for the majority of H5, and they tried to out-prepare for Splyce's talent but it wasn't enough. We got a glimpse of what Tox can do towards the end of that CTF game when they really opened up the throttle and made a game out of it, but too little too late.

Now what

yeah that shouldve been how they played all series

Don't know why you're getting negged because I was definitely way better of a public speaker too lol. This looks bad for viewers.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Is there anymore Halo 5 to be played? I kind of assumed this was the end. And a new game will probably probably reset who is good and bad. Although I do think Shotzzy has a bright future in future titles. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Please provide footage of you in front of a crowd of hundreds after just winning a million dollar tournament as evidence of you being better.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1