CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

If this is the last H5 event, will CLG/Optic/Tox be the first competitive Halo team to keep the same roster for every major LAN event over a single Halo title?

• Upvote (+1) 1

I feel like I’m one of a just a few people who expect AND wants Splyce to win...

From these two team Splyce is my favorite. Just hope good series or two. Most of all I want that next Halo game is classic style.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I feel like I’m one of a just a few people who expect AND wants Splyce to win...

I don't care who wins.  I just don't want a 4-0.  I want a reset bracket then a tight 7 game series and i want to see viewership rise.

If this is the last H5 event, will CLG/Optic/Tox be the first competitive Halo team to keep the same roster for every major LAN event over a single Halo title?

Yes.

• Upvote (+1) 1

lol
Lethal

This is so accurately how I feel right haha.

two bo7 is rough  #ibelieve

Anybody else get a "4000: Source format not supported" error on twitch like every 10 minutes?

All freaking weekend. :(

Both EG and Instinct formed after the first event so yeah.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

I wish the crowd could get a Halo chant going. Similar to Cbus. I mean it’s Worlds, Go all out.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I wish the crowd could get a Halo chant going. Similar to Cbus. I mean it’s Worlds, Go all out.

Crowd should definitely take advantage of this and get lots of :fire: :fire: :fire: chants going. Halo, MLG, Final Boss, USA. I WANT TO HEAR THEM ALL

• Upvote (+1) 1

Not going to lie, I was prepared to cringe but instead I got very hyped. That was fantastic.