CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I fear we may potentially see another 4-0 in the Grand Finals for the third year running, but I never would’ve imagined TOX could be on the receiving end.

Good god Splyce are dominant.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Does anyone else feel like this is a 2006 national champs re-enactment, we might as well call Splyce Carbon and Tox Final Boss.

• Upvote (+1) 4

if REC was really the better team then it wouldn't have been 41-40 in game 7

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I don't like Splyce. The complete lack of celebrations makes them seem like emotionless robots.

That said, no. Splyce are a joy to watch, their individual skill is on another level. The movement and shots are insane. 

Watching shottzy is almost like seeing M/K with a controller.

Also I just found out a streamer I follow on twitter has a huge master chief tattoo on her leg. Halo is everywhere.

Splyce is just on another level. Congratz to them for winning HWC

• Upvote (+1) 6

I don't like Splyce. The complete lack of celebrations makes them seem like emotionless robots.

Why do people get so hung up on this? Splyce havent won the event yet. Should the pull an apg and celebrate too early or move on from the win and stay warmed up for the finals?

• Upvote (+1) 3

Does anyone else feel like this is a 2006 national champs re-enactment, we might as well call Splyce Carbon and Tox Final Boss.

Pretty much actually, Carbon got the 3peat with that event, just like Splyce will with this event.

Why do people get so hung up on this? Splyce havent won the event yet. Should the pull an apg and celebrate too early or move on from the win and stay warmed up for the finals?

I like seeing some hype.

Splyce barely crack a smile, even when they win a tournament.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I like seeing some hype.

Splyce barely crack a smile, even when they win a tournament.

Isn't this what people said about Tox when they were winning, though?
  • Upvote (+1) 4

:Toxic:  :Toxic:  :Toxic:  :Toxic:  :Toxic:                :Toxic:  :Toxic:                                   :Toxic:                :Toxic:

:Toxic:                                     :Toxic:            :Toxic:                                    :Toxic:  :Toxic:

:Toxic:                                     :Toxic:             :Toxic:                                           :Toxic:

:Toxic:                                     :Toxic:             :Toxic:                                    :Toxic:  :Toxic:

:Toxic:                                          :Toxic:  :Toxic:                                     :Toxic:           :Toxic:

• Upvote (+1) 4

That said, no. Splyce are a joy to watch, their individual skill and general communication is on another level.

The movement and shots are just insane.

For two years we heard how no team had an answer for CLG/OpTic, Splyce is the answer and people are upset. Go back to your shanties. Let the other teams now figure out how to beat Splyce.

• Upvote (+1) 4

The Tox guys dont really get hype either...

Isn't this what people said about Tox when they were winning, though?

That's why I was rooting for Rec and I'll now be rooting for nV.

The Tox guys dont really get hype either...

Its so strange that most Halo players are afraid so show emotion after winning. There is a lack of personalities in Halo. Even interviews are bad when they look at the floor most the time.  

• Upvote (+1) 2