CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I’d love to see NV beat Tox but not confident it would happen.

They did it at Orlando, but I definitely feel like Tox has a chip on their shoulder and the experience edge in these situations. If nV gets Splyce in losers though I don't see them winning. 

Yeah, you hate to see a controller disconnect in a critical game 7. Especially since Halo has been shit on enough and now the esports world laughs at us again, BUT, Splyce or Tox is gonna win anyways lol

Pulling for Tox but Splyce will probably win. 

Also thanks @@Ninja

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Forum kid first, Professional second. :’)

Learning from the boy Lethul, I see.

That was all just losers semis as well. Great day of Halo,  MLG is back, and Ninja hosted.

Drama is part of the event...excited for the next few hours! Possibly see 3 Bo7 series of Splyce/Tox

I don't get it. They use post Halo 4 Mjolnir armor to represent Spartans in Ready Player One. But in this Mega Construx ad, they use pre-Halo 3 Mark VI Mjolnir armor...

'Are we supposed to believe these are magical armors, boy I sure hope someone got fired for that one'.

Exactly. Its a shitty situation. Players and organizers need to make sure all the equipment is in working order, or put measures in place to deal with any malfunctions like actual rules on what to do in that situation. Unfortunately its something that can easily be abused.

The measures to put in place are so easy to implement at LANs though, it's just cameras. If the player cameras are inconclusive you can have a tilted overhead camera per team.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Lol, 9 years later. 

You know Halo is back when Hysteria is talking shit again

• Upvote (+1) 9

Where’s my man Walshy, seems like forever since I heard from him.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Priority #1 for MLG. Find a way to NOT take 20 minutes between series. Lost so many viewers, and you lose the hype. I have a feeling this is more on the infrastructure of how halo 5 was designed though

• Upvote (+1) 1