CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I thought I remembered watching Hysteria stream when he tried to make his comeback and he said the xbox just completely overheated and had to be replaced. 

Could be wrong

• Upvote (+1) 1

even though spartan controller disconnected, i still think he would've died. There were like 2 people shooting him.

correct, they could have easily won the game, that was not the deciding factor

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Agree, moreso feel bad for Spartan because I think he may blame himself for it.

They lost sniper camo and map control because if a controller dc. Gtfo here with this shit lmao.
  • Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Spartan says that the USB port wasn't working "at all with any cord" meaning there were prior issues meaning he should have demanded a new Xbox...right?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Spartan says that the USB port wasn't working "at all with any cord" meaning there were prior issues meaning he should have demanded a new Xbox...right?

I think he's talking about the mini usb port on top of the controller.

• Upvote (+1) 3

My problem with that rule, if it exists, is that couldn't you easily just unplug your controller and demand a replay? Not saying that is what happened here, obviously.

• Upvote (+1) 5

even though spartan controller disconnected, i still think he would've died. There were like 2 people shooting him.

Hard to tell. A  good thrust slide could have been enough to get him to white hall.

At the end of the day, yes, it's unfortunate. If was a controller/console issue it should have been a replay regardless of if Spartan would've lived or not.

If Spartan yanked it, again, it's unfortunate, but it doesn't justify a restart.

• Upvote (+1) 1

He tweeted that on the 11th, most likely from Penguin's place.

• Upvote (+1) 1