CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Holy tits I never thought he would do it but i'm so fucking thankfull he did.

Huge thanks to Ninja

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Imagine Ninja getting on fortnite again later. Then hosting grand finals, :)danI’m getting greedy now

More viewers left the stream in 5 minutes than the stream ever had before the host this weekend lmao. 

Halo deserves more.. especially this tournament

Those Ninja Fortnite minor fans, don't really care about Halo. 

​Some probably don't even know Halo and they turn off immediately. 

​Ninja watching the stream with commentary, like Summit did 2 years ago, would've probably kept some more viewers on board. 

​But now they don't watch either Fortnite, or Ninja. 

edit: 7k on Mixer is also a decent viewership numbers. It's not even the finale, yet. 

Pistola's Halo IQ is so high.

I sometimes wonder how well the H2A EG team would have done with Ola instead of Lethul.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Glass half full or half empty...another 60,000 decided to stay. Lets. Fucking. Go.

Oh I agree, just wish people would stick around to actually check it out

• Upvote (+1) 1

Glass half full or half empty...another 60,000 decided to stay. Lets. Fucking. Go.

True, I mean it is no statement about this tournament (because this one is really good Adam) it is just a sad statement about the gameculture nowadays. 

Tbh if a singular streamer I followed suddenly would host a esport tournament of a game I don't even care for, I would close the tab aswell I guess.. just crazy to think so many of NInja's fans don't care for where he came from

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ninja is the hero we deserve but not the one we need right now. He is just 'Missing in Action'. Plus with you and MLG back Adam, H6 will be thw rebirth