CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I'll actually have to respectfully disagree with you here, as I personally think mixing in clips like this is a great way to help a wider audience feel engaged and included, from a variety of standpoints. One of the uphill battles esports in general can have is the sense of exclusivity, which can hinder growth. Again, totally just my perspective. I love seeing the mix and match of different types of clips to break up some of the top-flight action.

This so much. Ik people who never play the hcs playlist but watch hcs & love how they have the opportunity to get their clips from other playlist put on stream
  • Upvote (+1) 2

IMO this is the last H5 thing going on. After this expect 1 bug fix patch, MCC getting reiterated on and a E3/VGA H6 announcement for 2019.

As a heads up, we will continue this thread since we don't know the future (yet) as we always wait until the upcoming season is announced. For the serious posters out there, there's probably going to be a decent amount of OT discussions going on. Let's have a good Championship Sunday, and keep the good vibes going until the next eventual event Beyond%20Big%20Smile.png:Toxic::beyond:

As long as on topic discussion isn't attacked then i'm sure their will be no issues on either side.

• Upvote (+1) 3

As a heads up, we will continue this thread since we don't know the future (yet) as we always wait until the upcoming season is announced. For the serious posters out there, there's probably going to be a decent amount of OT discussions going on. Let's have a good Championship Sunday, and keep the good vibes going until the next eventual event Beyond%20Big%20Smile.png:Toxic::beyond:

How much is rent for Beyond on the internet?

Err, I mean server costs, I think

• Upvote (+1) 3

How much is rent for Beyond on the internet?

Err, I mean server costs, I think

More than Halo 5: Guardians copy (new) and less than $1,000,000.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Pizza has been ordered, Championship Sunday is soooooooooooooo close.

• Upvote (+1) 7

I still dont get the reasoning of not announcing the future of hcs while so many people are watching. Why would you not want to carry that momentum the event brought. It would be the best way to keep old fans from leaving (and something to discuss snd look forward to) and keep new fans interested. By waiting you just kill the momentum this amazing event has given us

I mean the obvious answer is because they don't know what to do with Halo esports yet.
  • Upvote (+1) 3

I'm only here to find out what everyone's paying for rent. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Pizza has been ordered, Championship Sunday is soooooooooooooo close

I don't know why, but I have this image of you with one of those beer hats eating pizza watching the finals.

So now we get another period of not knowing what's going on after worlds. Great.

So this question is directly about HCS and not Halo 6?

So this question is directly about HCS and not Halo 6?

I mean it could have been mis-worded, but Tashi said no announcement "of any kind".
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Got to love mixer, first time no stream loaded at all and now it buffers every 5-10 seconds for .5 seconds.

I was having the same issue with Mixer yesterday, but luckily Twitch is carrying the Bravo stream.