CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

agree that Clutch could tone things down a bit

anything can happen but looking at how Tox and Splyce have been playing so far this weekend ... I dunno, looks like a relatively easy win for Splyce

Ninja will host/raid the stream today most likely. Not sure where the stream will be moments after but the highest view count should hit around 100k or over. 

Splyce will win the event. Just gotta hope for a good series between them and Tox 

• Upvote (+1) 3

@@Clap @@Tashi I don't know which one of you is in charge of this so I'll just tag both of you so you can pass this along to the correct person.

I noticed you guy's are uploading matches to the MLG youtube channel but it's only the main station matches so far are you planning on uploading the Bravo station matches as well?

• Upvote (+1) 3

So big skill gaps between top and lessor teams was never like this before?

No, I believe it has. Just want to see a little shake up in the top 4 teams so that it isn't the same teams placing every tourney. Maybe its the lack of tournaments, maybe its just that the meta for H5 has already peaked ( although learning that Splyce don't practice and only 2v2 is interesting), maybe the lower teams don't practice effectively, or enough, but it can get boring watching and predicting the same teams to win every tournament (even if my favorite team wins). Can't imagine another enjoyable year of Halo 5 with this. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Splyce-Tox will be the first series right? I was thinking they usually do the WB finals before the LB rounds, but maybe I'm wrong.

Splyce-Tox will be the first series right? I was thinking they usually do the WB finals before the LB rounds, but maybe I'm wrong.

Youre wrong. The two lb matches are first.
  • Upvote (+1) 3

When is the first match today?

11:30 AM, Rec vs Renegades I believe.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Okay so I haven’t followed much Halo in the past year now. Is Splyce really that much better than ToX squad now? Optic/CLG was unstoppable and I remember Splyce closing the gap, but didn’t know they were big favorites now.

Also, what happened to certain pros, such as ContrA, Cratos, Roy?

Any others I’m missing that don’t play anymore, besides Ninja?

11:30 AM, Rec vs Renegades I believe.

Wonderful. I'll finally have time to get coffee.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Any time tomorrow is cool. I don't actually know when the venue opens. The first matches begin at 11:30 I believe. The other days the venue was open at least an hour before. Want to meet at the entrance of the venue at 10:20 tomorrow? If you know it opens earlier, or if you just want to meet up earlier anyway, I'm happy to meet up earlier.

That info looks correct to me so 10:20 sounds perfect.

I owe you a team shirt from the store.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Its crazy that splyce and tox are coming into their match today with the same w/l ratio. Im actually nervous for this match. Lets go tox!

Also i really hope we get a rec/nv match today

• Upvote (+1) 2

Okay so I haven’t followed much Halo in the past year now. Is Splyce really that much better than ToX squad now? Optic/CLG was unstoppable and I remember Splyce closing the gap, but didn’t know they were big favorites now.

Also, what happened to certain pros, such as ContrA, Cratos, Roy?

Any others I’m missing that don’t play anymore, besides Ninja?

Roy retired, Cratos is a failed Cod pro, Contra along with Predevonator didn't qualify. Aside from that, Vicx retired, Huke moved to cod. That's all that comes to my mind right now.
  • Upvote (+1) 5

That info looks correct to me so 10:20 sounds perfect.

I owe you a team shirt from the store.

I appreciate it but don't worry about it... I already bought like seven things from that store...

Aight guys im making a ballsy call. TOX is gonna lose to Splyce, and then nV will beat eLv, Rec and TOX and then win two bo7s to beat Splyce.

a man can dream

• Upvote (+1) 5

Ninja will host/raid the stream today most likely. Not sure where the stream will be moments after but the highest view count should hit around 100k or over.

Splyce will win the event. Just gotta hope for a good series between them and Tox

Why do you say most likely?

Someone correct me if wrong, but isn't this like the 3rd one in a row? It seems like it would be a really good time to announce something - even if small so players and fans know what's up in the coming months. I understand that there are a lot of moving parts with these seasons, I hope we hear something soon regarding the HCS Beyond%20Sad.png

Yeah, its been the same all 3 times. Its such a missed opportunity.

• Upvote (+1) 1