CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

The audio is ahead of the video the whole series, and still is going on

Audio has been fine for me (twitch).

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Man, that's gotta be frustrating for Rec, most of those losses were so close.

Man, that's gotta be frustrating for Rec, most of those losses were so close.

Sadly close doesn't shoot no hare. Hopefully they learn from their mistakes for tomorrow.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Audio has been fine for me (twitch).

Im on twitch but on my xbox. Other people were saying the same thing in chat too

Im on twitch but on my xbox. Other people were saying the same thing in chat too

Yeah, it was off for me as well. Was watching on Xbox.

Ive no idea, i just want mcc fixed and for us to revert back to H2A while H6 comes out and also get Midship thrown in there.

Would love for all of this to happen, but I'm officially on the I'll believe it when I see it train regarding 343.

Ive no idea, i just want mcc fixed and for us to revert back to H2A while H6 comes out and also get Midship thrown in there.

100% this, 343 plz! 

• Upvote (+1) 2

sucks that game 7 is on the worst slayer map. Pretty much just an insta win for whoever gets first snipe on this gametype

I'm 20 pages behind on the forums. Don't mean to call you out, but a correction is in order. Your post was about RNG losing game 7 to NV on Coli Slayer. The claim is that whoever gets snipe first wins much more often than the other team. From my analysis, this is pretty untrue. As you can see at: http://halorecondata.com/post-coli-rockets-vs-snipe/, the team that picks up snipe first actually loses more often than the other team, but the correlation is weak in any case (snipe first = 48.5% win rate). 

• Upvote (+1) 9

Disappointed Str8 got knocked out early in LB. Nemmasist streaming scrims has kept me sane and made me root for Str8 lately.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Penguin is the clear weak link which would have been crazy to say 6 months ago

Saiyan to rec next season?

I just hope we FINALLY get to see NV vs Rec tomorrow. Will be such a hype match.