CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

why was everything focused on APG there, sorry didn't watch the series

They were down 2-0 then proceed to "reverse sweep" them to make it 3-2 and APG thought the series was over and got hyped... Then lost the series... and got smacked in game 7 50-21  :flip:

• Upvote (+1) 6

If infused don't get top 6, i don't think that matters because i think everyone should be able to admit, that infused can put a game against the very top when it used to be whenever they played top 4 they'd completely deteriorated

Yeah, i think here more than even denver infused have shown they are truly a top team. The rec series really got people sitting up i think and they may be one of the only teams to take a game from splyce (apart from tox i hope).
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Can we take the chat out of RK9 mode please, its so annoying typing something out to have it blocked because someone else said it.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Can we take the chat out of RK9 mode please, its so annoying typing something out to have it blocked because someone else said it.

R9K is the worst twitch idea in the history of twitch ideas. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

the life of a lunchbox fan

Every time I finally stop caring about RNG they bring me back in just to hurt me again.

I%20know%20those%20feels%20bro_zpsrjoxun

• Upvote (+1) 3

Lunchbox, Ace and APG have been hurting me for years, I'm about to call the cops for domestic violence.
  • Upvote (+1) 3

Lunchbox, Ace and APG have been hurting me for years, I'm about to call the cops for domestic violence.

As an EG/RNG fan, I feel like I need to join a support group.  :tear:

• Upvote (+1) 3

Coli ts is so snowbally

It would be so much better without snipe. Whichever team has snipe controls the entire map and can spawn trap so easily it isn't even fair.

I would love to cast! But the world needs an observer

What if we observe you cast, does that count?

• Upvote (+1) 3