CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

So Renegades were playing when i was driving home today and being the responsible adult I am, I decided to put twitch on audio only and treat it like listening to a game on the radio. Well  Strongside was casting so I had almost no clue what was happening. He says "AND LOOK AT THAT" waaaay to much. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Wow, game 7...going to be intense on Bravo stream.

Its difficult for Renegades playing with only 3 members since APG is out there celebrating the BO5 victory.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Why is the chat is slow mode??

i dunno why and I dunno if someone else already disabled it but I jumped into the chat and turned it off just to make sure.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Coli slayer fuckin sucks as the last game of a series

Wouldn't have been a problem if it was a bo5  :apg:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Although Infused lost regret by a fair margin i feel it was the best i have seen them play it in months.

If infused don't get top 6, i don't think that matters because i think everyone should be able to admit, that infused can put a game against the very top when it used to be whenever they played top 4 they'd completely deteriorated  

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just asked about this for you and confirmed that web or X1 app should grant you the mix pot. Also note that the promotion is specifically for watching during Sunday's final matches.

You go above and beyond for us Grim. Can't wait till H6 so we can start up the lore talk again.

• Upvote (+1) 2

If infused don't get top 6, i don't think that matters because i think everyone should be able to admit, that infused can put a game against the very top when it used to be whenever they played top 4 they'd completely deteriorated  

In a Strongholds only tournament, they definitely Top 4.

• Upvote (+1) 2