CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

It was said yesterday, but I love what Clutch brings to the desk. Been a huge fan of the guy since his BtH days.

• Upvote (+1) 9

I usually can't watch the analyst desk because it just makes me cringe, but I'm really enjoying it this weekend. I think Clutch is fantastic on it. He's pulling no punches against OS.

edit: apparently I'm not the only one, bad forum poster just blindly posting without reading first

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'd love to know why they didnt push carbine in game 2 at the very end.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I think Clutch is fantastic on it. He's pulling no punches against OS.

This is what I love. He's not being diplomatic, but it's also not like he's making hot takes just to be controversial. Just real honest analysis.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Missing the stream, please update on OS v ING and other results of the day please.

Ps. Go EU

Infused 3-0 OS. Game 2 was really close but otherwise infused were by far the better team.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Where are they getting these "player to watch stats" from?

Is it based on all games this LAN? If so I've noticed it being wrong numerous times i.e. Jimbo with a 2.0KD?

Could be from their respective worlds qualifiers, what K/D did Jimbo have at London?

OS was actually one of if not maybe the most practiced team. They really never should have been together, it was just a failed team. When you practice that much and never improve there's an issue.

I know what you mean but i still think they are a top 8 NA squad but i dont think they can go beyond that with that roster. Doubt they will stay as a team going forward.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

the game types do not go in infused favour whatsoever especially fathom ctf

I was actually more worried about coli ctf. They have lost that alot in the last month. They won Fathom ctf against most NA teams they played.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Could be from their respective worlds qualifiers, what K/D did Jimbo have at London?

He had a 1.08 KD at London

• Upvote (+1) 1

Was it Killer N?

I think Nakamura ran with Rippon back in H1 and 2, both great players.

DAMN. Mindfreak had that game. Just didn't hit a few crucial shots and gave it away really. They were the better team that round and couldn't close it out. =( 

• Upvote (+1) 3

How many infused players were at carbine? i cant remember at the moment.

Just Mose after Ryan killed two.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just Mose after Ryan killed two.

Thanks man, i think they decided to play it slow given how close infused were but didnt expect the hot snipe from Jimbo when going through barrels.
  • Upvote (+1) 1