CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

For a lot of people, the appearance of having money is more important than actually having money. Hence why so many people prefer leasing the newest and best phones, cars, and other expensive items rather than buying cheaper and saving more.

Also why A.C. Royale is currently broke and had to issue an apology

• Upvote (+1) 7

Honestly very surprised that they haven't hired more videographers to capture all the tournaments. There's no reason to release a 20 minute vision when you have the audience OpTic does. Most people prefer the tournament coverage in Vision I'm guessing, whether or not it's the game they follow. They should not miss any LAN tournaments in Vision.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Honestly very surprised that they haven't hired more videographers to capture all the tournaments. There's no reason to release a 20 minute vision when you have the audience OpTic does. Most people prefer the tournament coverage in Vision I'm guessing, whether or not it's the game they follow. They should not miss any LAN tournaments in Vision.

sounds expensive

• Upvote (+1) 4

Ron-Swanson-No.gif

He had a sniper, (equivalent to AIs crossovers) and had swagger/talked shit. They beat FB, AI played the lakers in the finals. I don't know man sorry.

I still have no clue what a teraflop is

I googled it after I watched the avengers for the first time to see if it was a real term...

Hitch said after vision that when they move to dallas they will have a bigger media team. The move is the reason they haven't had as much event coverage in vision recently, hopefully it will be fixed after they move.

Guys. I just got all of this intel from Str8 Sick's stream so here is rostermania as it stands

Teams:

OpTic: Same. 

NV: Mikwen, Snipedown, Spartan, & Penguin

Liquid: Stellur, Eco, Shotzzy, & Renegade

LG: Ola, Bubu, Saiyan, Trippey

Cryptik/Splyce: Suspector, Ryanoob, Shooter, & Rayne

F/A or Unknown: APG, Commonly, Danoxide, Contra, Lunchbox, Nemassist, Prototype, Dastroyed, Naded, Articc, Demon D, Claim, Musa, Str8 Sick, & Ninja

Partial Teams: Str8: Ace, Falcated, Tapping. El Town, & Neptune. Baby J & Sabinater.

Almost nothing but OpTic is guaranteed.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Can we all agree that Halo is the most depressing game to be a die-hard fan of?

Come with me and I'll introduce you to the Splinter Cell SvM fanbase. Haven't had a decent game since early 2005. 

He had a sniper, (equivalent to AIs crossovers) and had swagger/talked shit. They beat FB, AI played the lakers in the finals. I don't know man sorry.

Yeah but Ghandi played with people like Defy, Shockwave, Ghost, Karma, SS, Zyos, etc.

AI had no one

• Upvote (+1) 1

So basically every single rostermania then?

• Upvote (+1) 3

Guys. I just got all of this intel from Str8 Sick's stream so here is rostermania as it stands

Teams:

F/A or Unknown: APG, Commonly, Danoxide, Contra, Lunchbox, Nemassist, Prototype, Dastroyed, Naded, Articc, Demon D, Claim, Musa, Str8 Sick, & Ninja

Partial Teams: Str8: Ace, Falcated, Tapping. El Town, & Neptune. Baby J & Sabinater.

NV dont feel right

And with how much splyce manager gushes over shotzzy, i cant imagine his buyout is cheap

• Upvote (+1) 2

Teams:

F/A or Unknown: APG, Commonly, Danoxide, Contra, Lunchbox, Nemassist, Prototype, Dastroyed, Naded, Articc, Demon D, Claim, Musa, Str8 Sick, & Ninja

Partial Teams: Str8: Ace, Falcated, Tapping. El Town, & Neptune. Baby J & Sabinater.

I hope all of this is bullshit.
  • Upvote (+1) 7

Can you make us another fake venue layout intended to be a funny exaggeration that ends up being suspiciously close to the actual layout again?

I've got a man on the inside. I hide in plain sight, a ghillie in the meme

• Upvote (+1) 7