CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

With all the vaguery with the future of TOs, I wonder if this is a simular situation to last years Worlds venue - as in they don't have a TO yet.

The timing is certainly interesting to me. One of my low key reasons for believing MLG will be back is that they’re announcing COD stuff soon and there would be a reason to hold back the Halo announcement so it’s not all happening at once.

Obviously this could be and most likely is just a coincidence but in a weird way it makes sense.

Could just be talking about the COD news coming out soon. On another note if we DONT get MLG im gonna be super salty with the way MLG has been teasing us.

I’m aware there’s a good chance it’s CoD related, and I’m only setting myself up for a massive disappointment. But that’s not gonna stop me from raising my Halo hype to dangerous levels it hasn’t been at since before MCC launched. I’m all aboard the MLG train, if it hits a wall at the end of the tracks or not is up to 343 and God now

• Downvote (-1) 1

I'm only excited for the MLG news because I want Faruq to come back and lock it up.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I believe it’s going to be MLG, just because of the massive teasing from 343 and the MLG guys on twitter and everywhere else.

I get why everyone has their doubts. But cmon. It’s going to be MLG lol

There's been waaaaay too much bait from people on Twitter to make me think it's anything different tbh

While it's be cool to see Halo go back to it's original TO, I just want a good one. Doesn't matter who as long as they don't suck.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'm only excited for the MLG news because I want Faruq to come back and lock it up.

Fun Fact

I played in and won his fantasy football league last year.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I know a lot of people liked that part, but personally I always found it a bit cringe. 

• Upvote (+1) 9

So, I saw Thorin post a video for the upcoming WCS 2017 promoting the player INnoVation.  He gets called "the machine" because of his very emotionless approach to play.

Does this gif remind you of anyone from Halo?

giphy.gif

Spartan?

• Upvote (+1) 1

I really want to believe MLG will come back but its hard not to be skeptical with recent history.

There are a few possible hints the give me hope for an MLG return such as the use of clips from xgames with dialog from benson and puckett in the recent HCS video, the sundance tweets, likes by 343 employees of MLG tweets, quinns hype related post in the midst of MLG related posts.

Of course all of these have alternate explanations but i find that i just cant help but believe the hype.

I know a lot of people liked that part, but personally I always found it a bit cringe. 

I liked it specifically because of the cringe. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

The only thing that has me curious is puckett @ing halo in his one post about his xbox license plate. Other than that i have no reason to assume it wont be umg or gfinity just because

The only reason i think mlg wont be involved with halo is because 343 has an excellent track record.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Everything posted that could mean it’s MLG are super vague statements that I feel like we’re looking too much into trying to find what we want. Please let it be MLG

• Upvote (+1) 4