CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

So playing H1 with Matclan yesterday against 2gre, the guy playing with 2gre was really good. He had just the tag "N" and was disgusting with snipe.

Talking to an MLG employee, turns out that was Nakamura who went to H1 events with MLG back in the day. @@Teapot not sure if he's still active around H1 communities now but he's still incredible at the game.

• Upvote (+1) 9

So playing H1 with Matclan yesterday against 2gre, the guy playing with 2gre was really good. He had just the tag "N" and was disgusting with snipe.

Talking to an MLG employee, turns out that was Nakamura who went to H1 events with MLG back in the day. @@Teapot not sure if he's still active around H1 communities now but he's still incredible at the game.

He lans with 2gre in utah a lot.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Going to feel bad for Rayne if OS loses this. Has only placed outside top 6 twice and will end up 9th-16th due to an insanely tough group.

INF are notorious for getting large leads in slayers and then choking it or cutting it close.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Step 1: Acquire visas for your entire qualifying roster.

Step 2: I don't know, LATAM has never made it past Step 1.  (This isn't true, they did it in 2016, but Atzo/Drift have had teammate visa issues both of the last two years.)

I think there is 3 reasons there:

1 - Isn't easy to get visas

2 - There is no scene in LATAM, so I don't think much stuff is planned by the players, not do I think players have money to invest in stuff if they don't get money playing Halo. (apart for the HWC money, so one time a year)

3 - The time between knowing which team is going to words and trying to get the stuff done is not enought

Again, I think the players can do better, BUT the problem is more about how the scene is treated than what the players do.

Okay, real talk:

Simmshy or Walshimms?

the original hcs power couple

ZEfBupc.jpg

60144151f19eb3f99d4774e500ae0699.gif

• Upvote (+1) 2

Got my MLG hoodie, my Team Beyond shirt, and I'm ready for day 2.

What’s your Twitter handle? We have a Beyond group chat

• Upvote (+1) 1

He lans with 2gre in utah a lot.

Was it Killer N?

I feel bad for OS, i really like the players but Infused really showing the benefits of bootcamping.

OS was actually one of if not maybe the most practiced team. They really never should have been together, it was just a failed team. When you practice that much and never improve there's an issue.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why didnt they collapse on carbine? So dumb

Yeah there was two players trapped there and Ryanoob still had camo/scatter.

gg's INF but feelsbadman

giphy.gif

• Upvote (+1) 4

OS was actually one of if not maybe the most practiced team. They really never should have been together, it was just a failed team. When you practice that much and never improve there's an issue.

I wouldn't say a failed team when they just got 5/6th last event. They just didn't show up this weekend and had a tough group. Infused played great though ggs to them.
  • Upvote (+1) 1