CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Just asked about this for you and confirmed that web or X1 app should grant you the mix pot. Also note that the promotion is specifically for watching during Sunday's final matches. 

Where are they getting these "player to watch stats" from?

Is it based on all games this LAN? If so I've noticed it being wrong numerous times i.e. Jimbo with a 2.0KD?

• Upvote (+1) 3

Where are they getting these "player to watch stats" from?

Is it based on all games this LAN? If so I've noticed it being wrong numerous times i.e. Jimbo with a 2.0KD?

Look man, you think you know about stats but you don't. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

LATAM HERE WE GO. GET READY FOR LATAM WINNING 2019 HWC THE GODS ARE AWAKE NOW (too late for this year)

• Upvote (+1) 2

Elamite's suit jacket somehow has me simultaneously afraid and aroused.

I thought there were a bunch of smudges on my screen.

I used to envy casters from other games like CoD and CSGO, but I'm gonna be honest, WE have world class casters. Easily some of the best in eSports:

Elamite

Walshy

Simms

GB

Onset

Wonderboy

Lethal

Gaskin

Not a fan of Strongside or Butters, and I definitely miss T2 (not for p-b-p but for the analyst's desk)

This is exactly why you work on homegrown talent instead of looking to import. These guys are grinding against the odds, other esports have so many more tournaments to hone their craft and Halo's casters are closing the gap by working their asses off.

• Upvote (+1) 1

LATAM HERE WE GO. GET READY FOR LATAM WINNING 2019 HWC THE GODS ARE AWAKE NOW (too late for this year)

Step 1: Acquire visas for your entire qualifying roster.

Step 2: I don't know, LATAM has never made it past Step 1.  (This isn't true, they did it in 2016, but Atzo/Drift have had teammate visa issues both of the last two years.)

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1