CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Do we get the voice of war pack if we watch on thr mixer app on Xbox One or it has to be the mixer site?

Do we get the voice of war pack if we watch on thr mixer app on Xbox One or it has to be the mixer site?

Just asked about this for you and confirmed that web or X1 app should grant you the mix pot. Also note that the promotion is specifically for watching during Sunday's final matches. 

• Upvote (+1) 7

That game 1 from Splyce vs Str8 is a textbook example of what separates Splyce from the rest of the pack.  Every time they ran flags, they ran it toward the side of the map they had stronger presence on.  They didn't throw it into the open if they weren't full health.  They moved it patiently across the map.  In the flag standoff, when teammates died, the carrier left the flag for spawners to manage while they kept pressure on the map.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I used to envy casters from other games like CoD and CSGO, but I'm gonna be honest, WE have world class casters. Easily some of the best in eSports:

Elamite

Walshy

Simms

GB

Onset

Wonderboy

Lethal

Gaskin

Not a fan of Strongside or Butters, and I definitely miss T2 (not for p-b-p but for the analyst's desk)

• Upvote (+1) 6

I used to envy casters from other games like CoD and CSGO, but I'm gonna be honest, WE have world class casters. Easily some of the best in eSports:

Elamite

Walshy

Simms

GB

Onset

Wonderboy

Lethal

Gaskin

Not a fan of Strongside or Butters, and I definitely miss T2 (not for p-b-p but for the analyst's desk)

You can't put Goldenboy on that list when he literally casts or desk hosts every first person shooter that exists.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

You can't put Goldenboy on that list when he literally casts or desk hosts every first person shooter that exists.

But he does cast Halo, sooooo....

these games are done in a matter of secs jeez lol. Splyce are killing it

He's not on the list?