CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I just keeping watching the end of the Infused-Rec series again and again in disbelief

Where are you re-watching? I missed most of today's matches due to work.

I have literally no words for what i am watching right now.

I don't know how to respond to level of skill I just saw in the past 10 minutes.

• Upvote (+1) 1

At this rate I won't be satisfied until Goldenboy and Walshy settle things with a rap battle.

• Upvote (+1) 6

At this rate I won't be satisfied until Goldenboy and Walshy settle things with a rap battle.

My money's on Walshy.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Just got home from work and had to go to Twitch chat and patiently wait for someone to type the !bracket command since results still aren't linked on halo.gg, are impossible to find on the organizer's page, and require you to be a follower for 10 minutes to get access to via Twitch chat (and the wiki isn't updated yet). And when you do finally find the MLG result listings it's in a format that makes it hard to immediately understand group standings and match scheduling...

Why is it still so hard to follow live Halo tournaments? :mj:

https://aka.ms/halowc-groupplay

Go hangout at waypoint.

She's not wrong though. The sniper in Halo 5 is so much more easier than it needs to be, so freaking out feels meaningless. Yea great someone got a kill with an easy weapon. It would be far more exciting if it was something difficult.
  • Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 7

She's not wrong though. The sniper in Halo 5 is so much more easier than it needs to be, so freaking out feels meaningless. Yea great someone got a kill with an easy weapon. It would be far more exciting if it was something difficult.

When the weapon's proven to be able to kill someone when you don't even aim at them, hype should never be a thing with that weapon and clips people get with it. But here we are. 

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 8