CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I sure am glad we get super fiesta and BtB clips in between matches! Seriously though, I'm all for community clips but can we at least get them from the competitive playlist for tournaments?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I sure am glad we get super fiesta and BtB clips in between matches! Seriously though, I'm all for community clips but can we at least get them from the competitive playlist for tournaments?

Why are we acting like the MLG ESPN Top 10 didn't include banshee clips in H3

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just got wrecked by 2gre on H1 LAN. My profile was set to inverted the first game (Prisoner lol) but I managed ten kills on Chilly which was cool.

Cheers to @@Silos for being my partner for this beatdown.

This event is awesome. @@Clap and the MLG team are wizards.

Sorry for giving you eight awful spawns in a row on Pris. But it was fun! As much as I'm always happy to play against the best Halo players, I hope we can get in some games against players from a different tier and get a win or two together.

It was great too, Adam swung by the booth and started ribbing 2gre. "Come on Tom, why do you have fifeen deaths?" "It was off host pris, what do you want from me?"

@@Teapot Haha, I'm thankful we didn't play Derelict since I still am rough with top spawns. Beach LAN looks like a ton of fun but I still have some homework to do before I'd feel ready. This is the first time I've played quality people on LAN after feeling like a god playing locals in my hometown. I never thought I was great, but playing here helped me realize I'm bad.

In my defense, 2gre is the only one I've lost to out of the six or seven people I've played against.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Just got home from work and had to go to Twitch chat and patiently wait for someone to type the !bracket command since results still aren't linked on halo.gg, are impossible to find on the organizer's page, and require you to be a follower for 10 minutes to get access to via Twitch chat (and the wiki isn't updated yet). And when you do finally find the MLG result listings it's in a format that makes it hard to immediately understand group standings and match scheduling...

Why is it still so hard to follow live Halo tournaments? :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Just got home from work and had to go to Twitch chat and patiently wait for someone to type the !bracket command since results still aren't linked on halo.gg, are impossible to find on the organizer's page, and require you to be a follower for 10 minutes to get access to via Twitch chat (and the wiki isn't updated yet). And when you do finally find the MLG result listings it's in a format that makes it hard to immediately understand group standings and match scheduling...

Why is it still so hard to follow live Halo tournaments? :mj:

I've found it's hard to find the brackets on mlg unless you have the direct link, for COD as well.

And yeah, it would be nice to have a table for the pool play page.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why does Spartan hate ryanoob?

Probably just shit talk getting/taken to personal. Ryan loves to shit talk lol

• Upvote (+1) 1

Had to turn the stream off for dinner and family movie but thankfully i turned it on in time to see renegades make this a series! Cmon tox wake up and win this!