FREE AUGUST TOURNAMENTS 

APEX LEGENDSROCKET LEAGUE

CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I watched the clip in slow motion. After helping Eric team shot Kimbo, Spartan goes on to to play his life making Mose focus on him for longer. Then Mose gets cleaned up by Penguin with help from Spartan. If Spartan died then things wouldnt have played out like that.

Well yeah, events would have played out differently, Kimbo would still have been melted but like 0.2s later. I'd love to see Spartan's POV, because of the impulse given to him, was that thrusters or did a potential ghost melee do that? Has ghost melees ever given out an impulse, especially of that magnitude?

Well yeah, events would have played out differently, Kimbo would still have been melted but like 0.2s later. I'd love to see Spartan's POV, because of the impulse given to him, was that thrusters or did a potential ghost melee do that? Has ghost melees ever given out an impulse, especially of that magnitude?

It was a ghost melee, there is no debating lol

• Upvote (+1) 8

I've never been so legit pissed at Halo 5 before in my life

literally every Halo game has had B.S. like this, even on LAN ... I agree that it's not ideal though

• Upvote (+1) 5

If you're not at this event you're fucking up.

just fuck my shit right up fam thx

• Upvote (+1) 6

For sure, there is no flash from the thrusters and Kimbo lunged forward.

You can also see Spartan thrust backwards after hitting the wall. Which means he didn’t use his thrusters during the lunge. I wonder if Spartan jumping at that exact time caused the lunge with no connection just like a sword bounce in Halo 2?

• Upvote (+1) 2

If you're not at this event you're fucking up.

I hate that I missed it but my accountant would've murdered me if I bought a plane ticket a week before my flight to a destination 3000 miles away. 

It's okay though, this stream has been pretty darn smooth. I'm on the couch like..

THAT WASN'T A BACKWACK

tumblr_mrholzN4bf1qf9mevo1_500.gif

• Upvote (+1) 4

You can also see Spartan thrust backwards after hitting the wall. Which means he didn’t use his thrusters during the lunge. I wonder if Spartan jumping at that exact time caused the lunge with no connection just like a sword bounce in Halo 2?

The only mechanic i can think of that causes players to bounce away is groundpound but im just clutching at straws.

I have beer and chips. Now I only need nV match to begin.

My sushi is on its way.

Sushi and halo. Name a more iconic duo

• Upvote (+1) 1

I asked at least

You've done your part. It's time for us all to write to our local representatives and tell them what is really important to us. #EUtricast
  • Upvote (+1) 1