FREE AUGUST TOURNAMENTS 

APEX LEGENDSROCKET LEAGUE

CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

@GrimBrother One whats a good name from halo lore (first and last). im having to create a new user account for myself and im coming up blank

Dustin Echoes 

• Upvote (+1) 3

This is my first time seeing Clutch cast, is he the new Tsquared-Tsquared of casting?
I miss T2's honest, no sugar coating style on top of his in-depth game knowledge.
#freet2

• Upvote (+1) 4

Myztro getting steam rolled unfortunately. I want to see batch do good. Let's hope they eat their spinach and go God mode somehow

• Upvote (+1) 1

Quick update, Adam just came out and started shaking hands and saying what's up to us random people. Awesome little touch.

Hey @@Clap do you ever take a rest? You're killing it so far, and thanks for the Halo 1 setup. Already been on it a few times.

• Upvote (+1) 9

Ryanoob going off.

Butters too hype, saying "But" too much and interrupting Bravo.  Take it down like 2 notches and you'll be good bro.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Quick update, Adam just came out and started shaking hands and saying what's up to us random people. Awesome little touch.

Hey @@Clap do you ever take a rest? You're killing it so far, and thanks for the Halo 1 setup. Already been on it a few times.

Thanks for coming to the event! Hope you're having a good time

• Upvote (+1) 8

man, strongside casting alpha and butters on bravo. this is a little rough

I thought strongside was much better last event.  I really enjoyed him actually. Hopefully he'll settle back into the same groove.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Crowd sounds great now @@Clap. Thanks. Some other competitive leagues (not naming them but we all know) literally never understood how important crowd noise was for the stream. 100× better now

• Upvote (+1) 1

Mose and Respectful are playing like bots right now. If they don’t do something Infused is going nowhere.

• Upvote (+1) 2

If Snipedown plays like this all weekend this will be a really interesting tournament for Reciprocity

TBF they're playing Infused...

• Upvote (+1) 2

Such a great comeback from Infused to win that. Maybe they have finally woken up. Down 0-2 in CTF win 3-2.... down 0-2 in the series can they pull off the reserve sweep! 

• Upvote (+1) 3