FREE AUGUST TOURNAMENTS 

APEX LEGENDSROCKET LEAGUE

CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Not sure who was the driving force in getting that CE station there but it's great to see it. My guess is Tashi since I know he has been accumulating some older equipment. Hope this trend continues, idc which halo game it is but I already made a big post about it and can't stress it enough.

Stage looks great. Is there a pic of the bravo stage?

• Upvote (+1) 4

I've been ragging on 343 for the better part of I don't know how many years. But seriously; I'm glad to see things have turned in the right direction after so many bad decisions on the HCS front. I still don't have high expectations for the future gameplay of Halo.. but at least it looks like I can enjoy taking in an MLG event every so often.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Bit of a random question but any UK/EU people in here know any sites that I can bet on halo? Skybet used to do it for pro league and it was such easy money.

So awesome

Flashback to Ocelote saying Halo basically isn’t an esport because we had a shitty venue one year :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 3

Bit of a random question but any UK/EU people in here know any sites that I can bet on halo? Skybet used to do it for pro league and it was such easy money.

MFW sky bet doesnt do Halo anymore :( won like £100 accumulators every week lmao

A great way to promote the MCC update would be to have a season of H2A after Worlds with a couple new maps. giphy.gif

Can we get an H3 anniversary map pack please? Heretic, The Pit, Narrows, and Construct?!

• Upvote (+1) 2

I've already spoken to Tashi so hopefully he has time to gather them up.

I also like the way they have saved the INF vs OXY game for Saturday.

Where did you find a schedule and can you post a link to it?
  • Upvote (+1) 1