CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Also, appropriate that we reached The Seventh Column forum page (777) on Worlds day.

Wait for CyReN to say it's page 790 or something

EDIT: Not on alt ;)

• Upvote (+1) 9

I hope we get to see @@TheSimms and @@Elamite casting some matches together this event and it hasn't at the last couple of events either.

Man I really do think 2017 felt like the darkest timeline. Pumped for this weekend!

KmtOheY.jpg

Man the 2017 trophy looks so low effort in comparison to the others the 2016 trophy is still the best though.

I hope this time around they actually have Championship Rings I remember Royal 2 stating that were no rings last year but maybe those are because of who was in charge last year.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Pft, Splyce wins by a landslide. Not losing a game.

Really though, who knows.

Imagine if EU Halo sweeps  :kappa:

Today is going to be insane! Will Snakebite and squad 3 peat with 3 different org/team names? Will EU make it out of groups? Will @@Clap have enough balloons? Rooting for REC today, but I also want TOX to win! Can't wait!

giphy.gif

• Upvote (+1) 9

I hope we get to see @@TheSimms and @@Elamite casting some matches together this event and it hasn't at the last couple of events either.

Man the 2017 trophy looks so low effort in comparison to the others the 2016 trophy is still the best though.

I hope this time around they actually have Championship Rings I remember Royal 2 stating that were no rings last year but maybe those are because of who was in charge last year.

The 2017 trophy looks like they got a printout at Kinko's (is that even still a place?) and modge-podged it to a piece of plexi.  This year's trophy looks legit.  Like blue flames should be shooting out the top with an age line drawn around it legit.

We bout to break records boys.

Tox wins.

Legit fucking promotion niiiiiice.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Tox wins.

Pft, Splyce wins by a landslide. Not losing a game.

Really though, who knows.

Imagine if EU Halo sweeps  :kappa:

What's nice about this year, we really aren't sure who's gonna take it. First 2 years, Tox was a juggernaut with few chinks in the armor. The timing with MLG and the level of competition right now is  :fire:  :fire:  :weback:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Optic released a video of highlights from their old trivia videos and it made me miss the old days of Optic.  :mj: 

Halo team made several appearances too gosh dangit.

• Upvote (+1) 1

GENTS -- apologies for the tardiness, I was baking cinnamon rolls.

No jk that literally just provides me for an alibi for this morning, and as a matter-of-fact the aforementioned cinnamon rolls are in the unforementioned (fuck you red squiggles that's definitely a word) toaster.  BUT what does this all have to do with my hype hiatus?  Absolutely nothing, perhaps a story for another time.  POINT IS, IF IM TRYING TO MAKE A POINT, WHICH I BETTER BE GETTING CLOSE TO NOW THAT WE'VE ENTERED ALL CAPS MODE....

IS THAT WHEN A DAY STARTS WITH CINNAMON ROLLS, YOU BEST BELEEEEEEEEE THAT DAYS GONNA BE A GOOD ONE.

And good news, I know what you're thinking.  CinnaDot, surely you don't have enough rolls to cover a 3 day hype-tastic weekend filled with non-STOP Halo action.  But yo, I shop at Costco so what a silly thought you were thinking.  Idiot. No jk that's a little aggressive.  How would you have known?  Anyways --

That's 15 JUMBO, buttery, flaky, cinnamon filled, vanilla icing bathed rolls ready to consume at my leisure.  By my calculation that's about 1 JUMB per team attending the tournament.  And just as I will be devouring these mouth-watering baked delights, that familiar salivation that tells me a Halo tournament has arrived is also starting to percolate.

MLG HALO WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS 2018

Dayyyyuuuuuumnnnnnnnnnnnn that felt good to type.

So roll one up (take that as you will), grab a beer, perhaps a bag or two of Cool Ranch Doritos and LETS FUCKING HALO.

lol cinnaDot, that's a new one...

-cinnaDot out

ps mannnnnnnnnnnnn I miss Roy

Holy cow I missed you so much, you never fail to make me laugh, cinnaDot

• Upvote (+1) 3

Man I really do think 2017 felt like the darkest timeline. Pumped for this weekend!

KmtOheY.jpg

I legitimately thought this was photo-shopped at first glance. I must have repressed my memories of the 2017 Championship.   :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 3

Stage looks exactly the same as last time doesnt it?

Not complaining though - its absolutely beautiful!

Any chance we can see Bravo stage?

• Downvote (-1) 1

No, no it doesn't. Also there is a 2nd stage for Bravo.

Any chance we can see the bravo stage? :)

• Upvote (+1) 1

I really hope I get sent the LAN gamertags this time so I can enjoy the first few series without scrambling to find them from the stream and API  :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 9

That is fucking legit niiiice

I really hope I get sent the LAN gamertags this time so I can enjoy the first few series without scrambling to find them from the stream and API  :mj:

@@Clap @@GrimBrother One can the HaloDataHive.com creator here get the list of tags pre-showtime?

• Upvote (+1) 3

Glad to see a stage worthy of the Championship again, props to everyone involved!

• Upvote (+1) 1

:Toxic: :weback: :prayers: HWC 2018 Has Arrived! :prayers: :weback:  :Toxic:

Thanks to all the posters in this thread for making this season special!

As usual we have raised rep for the weekend to 117 / 10

:fire: If you're a Premium Member, enjoy 300 / 30 all the time :fire:

I am ready.

1Ns0FBM.png

• Upvote (+1) 6

That is fucking legit niiiice

@@Clap @@GrimBrother One can the HaloDataHive.com creator here get the list of tags pre-showtime?

I've already spoken to Tashi so hopefully he has time to gather them up.

I also like the way they have saved the INF vs OXY game for Saturday.

• Upvote (+1) 9