CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

This is somewhat of a crazy idea and players may really really dislike it, but it might attract older fans of the series and get people pumped about Halo again.

History of Halo Series

LAN Event 1: Halo 1 4v4

LAN Event 2: Halo 2 4v4

LAN Event 3: Halo 3 4v4

LAN Event 4: Halo Reach 4v4

LAN Championship: Halo 5 4v4

Show the extensive history of Halo multiplayer with a "Halo Triathlon" - but also the different skills needed for each game. Could shoe-in the next Halo games multiplayer somewhere and maybe do a tourney with that. Just a out there idea, but I think it would help with getting fans rejuvenated again.

You're pulling an adam arent you! 

tho seriously, would be fun. I'd definitely try to make it to at least 2 of these events. 

This is somewhat of a crazy idea and players may really really dislike it, but it might attract older fans of the series and get people pumped about Halo again.

History of Halo Series

LAN Event 1: Halo 1 4v4

LAN Event 2: Halo 2 4v4

LAN Event 3: Halo 3 4v4

LAN Event 4: Halo Reach 4v4

LAN Championship: Halo 5 4v4

Show the extensive history of Halo multiplayer with a "Halo Triathlon" - but also the different skills needed for each game. Could shoe-in the next Halo games multiplayer somewhere and maybe do a tourney with that. Just a out there idea, but I think it would help with getting fans rejuvenated again.

I think it would be better to make the CE event a 2v2 and replace the Reach one with H2 FFA instead but this would honestly be hella tight.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I’m stuck away for work just an hour and a half north of Seattle, and looks like I won’t be back home in Seattle until Championship Sunday if I make it back in time at all. :mj: I hope all those attending have a killer time though. I work just a few blocks from the stadium, so I’m super familiar with everything in the area. Just shoot me a PM if you need any recommendations on where to park, eat, drink, etc. Crossing my fingers that I’ll be joining all of you on Sunday!

• Upvote (+1) 3

does anyone have a picture of the venue?

People have probably been told not to release pictures. I know I dont want to see any, its one more thing to be excited about seeing on stream.

• Upvote (+1) 1

People have probably been told not to release pictures. I know I dont want to see any, its one more thing to be excited about seeing on stream.

This should be common knowledge by now but for those who dont know - its a golden rule at events, you don't leak pics before public release. anyone taking pics of the set and leaking before public release or still in the build stages without permission is an asshat.
  • Upvote (+1) 8

They're probably trying to avoid venue pictures until they get those balloons up.

People only take the balloon pics in the late afternoon when everyone has left and the cleaners are in. :mobileKappa:
  • Upvote (+1) 1

This should be common knowledge by now but for those who dont know - its a golden rule at events, you don't leak pics before public release. anyone taking pics of the set and leaking before public release or still in the build stages without permission is an asshat.

So @@Wonderboy will be posting lots of pictures soon?  :kappa:   

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

All the talk about how good the setup is has me at full mast. Can't wait for the stream to start.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Matt's face in the 2017 photo says it all.

Man I really do think 2017 felt like the darkest timeline. Pumped for this weekend!

KmtOheY.jpg