CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

After what seemed like EONS of waiting.... IT FINALLY ARRIVED! My Team Beyond Hoodie finally got here, right in time for Worlds!  I would enjoy sharing a picture with you all, but I am apparently non-tech-savvy enough to be unable to find the "attachment" button in order to upload from my computer library.  :wutface:

In any case, excuse my ineptitude, because I am actually really hyped about it!  :weback:  :ace:  :Toxic:  :walshy:

:Toxic:  :Toxic:  :Toxic:  :Toxic:  :Toxic:  :Toxic:  :Toxic:  :Toxic:  :Toxic:  :Toxic:  :Toxic:  :Toxic:  :Toxic:  :Toxic:  :Toxic:  :Toxic:  :Toxic:  :Toxic:  :Toxic:  :Toxic:  :Toxic:  :lxthul:

1) Upload to imgur

2) Use the direct link and paste it into dialog when you click on the image function

• Upvote (+1) 5

So I may be reading too much into this, but with how much @Halo is promoting this event, is it possible we could get some sort of teaser for the next Halo? I was a skeptic to begin with but they may be trying to draw a bigger audience for that purpose.

If they were going to, I feel they would have announced the announcement by now. Even something like "see what the future of Halo has in store". But since we haven't heard anything, I feel there's no chance.

Unless the original Xboxes they're setting up is the future of Halo, in which case :fire: :fire:

• Upvote (+1) 4

After what seemed like EONS of waiting.... IT FINALLY ARRIVED! My Team Beyond Hoodie finally got here, right in time for Worlds!  I would enjoy sharing a picture with you all, but I am apparently non-tech-savvy enough to be unable to find the "attachment" button in order to upload from my computer library. 

Use an image hosting site real quick! Here is the first one that popped up on Google - https://imgbb.com/ 

EDIT: I want one. 

V6E2zr5.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 3

1) Upload to imgur

2) Use the direct link and paste it into dialog when you click on the image function

Updated original post. I guess I didn't understand how Imgur worked. Typical stupid me. Thanks for the insight!

• Upvote (+1) 2

Updated original post. I guess I didn't understand how Imgur worked. Typical stupid me. Thanks for the insight!

I embeded it for you, thank you for the support!

• Upvote (+1) 1

I embeded it for you, thank you for the support!

I may not know how to adequately operate on the forums, but I do know how to spend money.  :weback:  :walshy:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Does anyone know if single day tickets will be sold at the door? I live south of Seattle and was hoping to come up Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, but life/work obligations getting in the way. Hoping to make it up for a bit Saturday or Sunday. Will be my first ever Halo event!

343 wants nothing to do with Beyond but here we are sponsoring one of the best teams in the game

:Toxic:^^^

Looks like this emote was made just in time, good job Beyond staff

• Upvote (+1) 8

343 wants nothing to do with Beyond but here we are sponsoring one of the best teams in the game

Just a few posts above this one, the most appropriate gif as a response was posted:

Stay_Toxic_zps3st1wrxu.gif

• Upvote (+1) 3

Feels so good to be hyped about a Halo event.

Had a great time catching up on the forums as well.  :Toxic:  :weback:  :rekt:  :intel:

• Upvote (+1) 5

Does anyone know if single day tickets will be sold at the door? I live south of Seattle and was hoping to come up Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, but life/work obligations getting in the way. Hoping to make it up for a bit Saturday or Sunday. Will be my first ever Halo event!

One of the recent preview posts mentioned tickets at the door. It’s a massive venue so I would t worry about it

• Upvote (+1) 1

343 wants nothing to do with Beyond but here we are sponsoring one of the best teams in the game

I volunteered as tribute we good.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I think what you meant to say was that 343 wants nothing to do with certain specific toxic users just like you find in any community for anything in literally every corner of the internet including places where people get shit on for using run-on sentence by people that often use run-on sentences.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I would really love to see some merch giveaways happening on stream over the weekend. Especially if they were open Worldwide (it is Worlds after all)

REQ codes are nice, but if I had a chance to win a Final Boss hoodie by playing some Halo/Competitive Halo trivia (questions on stream, answer via twitter) that would be super fun.

• Upvote (+1) 2

What the merch at the event look like?

I prefered the design from last year. Sjouldve just made it bigger and actually madenof metal

Flight massively delayed but I am in Seattle and very tired. See you tomorrow Beyond fam!

• Upvote (+1) 9