FREE AUGUST TOURNAMENTS 

APEX LEGENDSROCKET LEAGUE

CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Imagine if the API wasnt available for H6  :mj:  But I assume its going to be the same with a few more endpoints i.e. damage taken

Was H5's available at launch?

This is somewhat of a crazy idea and players may really really dislike it, but it might attract older fans of the series and get people pumped about Halo again.

History of Halo Series

LAN Event 1: Halo 1 4v4

LAN Event 2: Halo 2 4v4

LAN Event 3: Halo 3 4v4

LAN Event 4: Halo Reach 4v4

LAN Championship: Halo 5 4v4

Show the extensive history of Halo multiplayer with a "Halo Triathlon" - but also the different skills needed for each game. Could shoe-in the next Halo games multiplayer somewhere and maybe do a tourney with that. Just a out there idea, but I think it would help with getting fans rejuvenated again.

I think it would make more sense if you just alternated H2/H3 4v4 events and alternated side CE 2v2s and H2 FFA brackets. For the competitive community that would be about as hype as it gets if you had to somehow bridge the gap between the end of this season and H6

was the frame rate issues with forge maps ever solved?

Somewhat.  Some forge maps don't have any framerate issues, they just need to be clean as hell.  @@MultiLockOn would be able to answer more intelligently i think

Anyone else?

05540c_ccf0161096ea4f6992d6f8502c3a8039~

823438.jpg

This is awesome btw, seeing the Beyond logo on a esports team is super exciting.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Was H5's available at launch?

I dont think so. This time round I say they will just reuse H5's

@@Clap @@Tashi

Sorry to ask over TeamBeyond forum, but is there a policy on camera gear? I enjoy amateur photography and was wondering if its going to be a hassle to bring a camera and a couple lenses?

• Upvote (+1) 3

Only if they add a couple maps

Eh, could be ok-ish if they add a forge map or 2 and if oddball is working fine.

Big IF there. 

It might hard for some to stomach another year, I would be perfectly ok with MCC used until the next game drops.

I would love for MCC to replace it but don't see 343 doing that. 

4 years of comp halo 5 and no new maps or gametypes

v0gZ221.png

Pretty much - same thing for 4 years. 

Eek. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Somewhat. Some forge maps don't have any framerate issues, they just need to be clean as hell. @@MultiLockOn would be able to answer more intelligently i think

@@Craneteam

It won't be fixed. Every one of the past 7 updates 343 put out they worsened the performance of forge maps. Day 1 forge maps that ran perfectly now run like shit.

• Upvote (+1) 6