CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

When is MCC getting fixed again?

First build should be going out in a few weeks, hoping to have the first public patch out there before the end of the year. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

What is funny about that (and I totally agree with him) is that Halo 3 MLG essentially cemented that belief among a lot of gamers. The massive divide in gameplay made people begin to stigmatize "competitive" and "casual"

I wouldn't really put the blame for that on MLG. They made those settings because developer support was nonexistent with a lot of the stuff they changed being ridiculously bad for competitive play. Bungie even made a giant post defending why the BR was the way it was and that they weren't going to change it eventually. It was disgusting. The one thing 343 kind of does better is at least pretend to listen to people because bungie just came across as probably the most narcissistic game dev to ever exist 

• Upvote (+1) 4

@@Moa I shitpost harder on /r/Halo than I do here so you better not ban me. 

Congrats on the mod man. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

OT but this is Kampy's stream title. Idk how long it's been this but  :apg: nonetheless.

UhVRNWI.png

I'm pretty confident it has said that for a while.

There was 8 scrims last night and no one is talking about them  :mj:

Envyus are grinding right now. They played 24 games and only dropped one map vs Str8. 50-46.

Very surprised Vexed lost to Psychotic. Also Psychotic beat Wise in scrims and took games from Infused. Are we sleeping on latam again ?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Very surprised Vexed lost to Psychotic. Also Psychotic beat Wise in scrims and took games from Infused. Are we sleeping on latam again ?

And that's not the version of the team that wiped the LATAM tournament. I think Vexed were complaining about connection based on some tweets I got.

How long before I can post here and say that you’ve destroyed the subreddit and get banned for a day?

What is this, Twitch?

As is tradition, I took work off for Friday.

All day halo boys :simms:

Took Monday off  :ace:  (Aussie here)

And that's not the version of the team that wiped the LATAM tournament. I think Vexed were complaining about connection based on some tweets I got.

Sure it's online scrims, but still, the group A suddenly looks more interesting now.

• Upvote (+1) 1

There was 8 scrims last night and no one is talking about them  :mj:

Envyus are grinding right now. They played 24 games and only dropped one map vs Str8. 50-46.

Not really much to say @ individual scrims imo. Looking forward to friday, feels like any of Tox, Splyce & Rec can take the event as things stand atm, nV being the top 4 dark horse. Also can't really predict which teams will take top 6 over top 8, really an open race. Sucks that one of Oxygen & Infused, and one of Elevate & Vexed will have to go home early on if only top 2 goes to champ bracket.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Psyched to hopefully finally see NV vs Rec at worlds. The 5th through 8th spots are also going to be hotly contested. I could see elevate, Oxy, Renegades, infused, and str8 all ending up anywhere in there.

Nice to see the LATAM team doing well too. Really wish we could have seen their original roster or maybe even this roster with tapping over someone but oh well! Hopefully they get more events there and more practice against NA teams.

• Upvote (+1) 1

There was 8 scrims last night and no one is talking about them :mj:

Unfortunately im at a wedding this weekend but i am happy to see that teams are grinding up till the very end. I would hope teams are gonna get to seattle soon to do a last minute boot camp. I wish the pros would do stuff like the totz basement lan or the red bull lan to prep for these events

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1